Top 10 Favorite Bands

No it's him, but it was a drunken stunt I assume. I seriously doubt he packs the fudge back behind the scenes.

I mean Bodom's music may be disliked here but calling Laiho gay just seems like a bit of a stretch.

Ok. So, i just like the first one, and who doens't like any band cuz some member is gay is totally idiot. I always says it here and i repeat: I don't give a rat ass to what the musicians do with their lives, i just wanna know about the music.

Are you capable of reading written English? Cause signs point to no. I never said scenesters listen to Agalloch.

I said YOUR BEHAVIOR... your "LELELELEL ALEXI GAY CHILDREN OF CHOADOM LOL IM CLEVER" bullshit is reminiscent of a scenester, ever-so-desperately fishing for metal cred.

I just find it hypocritical that you listen to a band like CoB that scenesters seem to love yet you call me a scenester. :lol: so I make fun of a faggy band and that makes me a "scenester" looking for "metal cred". You're a fucking joke.

I'm just gonna do this according to my last.fm. Keep in mind this is all-time so this isn't entirely accurate. My favorite band changes all the time considering whatever I'm currently obsessed with.

1. Opeth
2. Nightingale
3. Enslaved
4. Black Sabbath
5. Moonsorrow
6. Porcupine Tree
7. Manilla Road
8. Meshuggah
9. Absu
10.Symphony X

It changes a lot, today I would say these are my top 10 bands, in no specific order:

1 - Death
2 - Arghoslent
3 - Darkthrone
4 - Candlemass
5 - Marduk
6 - Morbid Angel
7 - Bloodbath
8 - Slayer
9 - Immortal
10 - Nile

It's been a while....again in no specific order:

1 - Bolt Thrower
2 - Candlemass
3 - Nile
4 - Marduk
5 - Blut aus Nord
6 - Arghoslent
7 - Edge of Sanity
8 - Grand Belial's Key
9 - Graveland
10 - Dismember

Scenesters listen to Agalloch and real metal fans listen to shitty almost-metalcore melodeath like Children of Choadom?

In some ways, yes this seems to be the truth. :lol:

But real metalheads likes both bands.

Top 10:
Decapitated
Def Leppard
Behemoth
Fear Factory
Katatonia
Vader
Legion of the Damned
Nile
Bloodbath
Crashdïet

Guess its something like this, always some changes. And fuck yes I like boring death metal. Fools.

I just find it hypocritical that you listen to a band like CoB that scenesters seem to love yet you call me a scenester. :lol: so I make fun of a faggy band and that makes me a "scenester" looking for "metal cred". You're a fucking joke.

Not really... my apologies for not being a fucking prog hipster, such as yourself, then. CoB is legit and you're a fucking faggot who needs to do two things:
  1. Stop listening to metal.
  2. Stop using your ass as a storage space.
A band's fanbase doesn't affect the quality of the music.

I'd probably listen to CoB over Agalloch. Not really into prog/foresty/melo/something "black metal".

Top 10 at the momment:
Blacklodge
Iperyt
(V.E.G.A.)
Pavillon Rouge
Kickback
Gojira
Cannabis Corpse
Katharsis
Skitliv
Alien Deviant Circus

Despite the fact that it's true, I'm not convinced you believe it yourself, considering you were the first to bring up scenesters in this little argument anyway.

I do believe it. I'm just saying his behavior is scenester behavior... mindlessly condemning a band because of their reputation in the metal community, and of the perceived notion that one of their members is "gay".

That's all I'm saying.