Agalloch
Pain of Salvation
Moonsorrow
Graveland
Raventhrone
Meshuggah
Eluveitie
Falkenbach
and, i couldn't forget this one, Sunn O)))

:Smug:

1.) Wolven Garments
2.) Exacerbation
3.) Deathly Hallows
4.) Schnurrbart
5.) Virginraper
6.) Morgothian Winds
7.) Their Deceased Bridegroom
8.) Luciferian Woods
9.) Aluminium Jaguar
10.) Razed By Umlauts

Hey guys. Thought you'd be interested in this. I compiled everyone's Top 10 lists (and honorable mentions) to find out the 10 most popular bands. They are:

1. Opeth (90 Votes)
2. Iron Maiden (72 Votes)
3. Metallica (54 Votes)
4. Slayer (48 Votes)
5. Agalloch (44 Votes)
6. Death (39 Votes)
7. Bathory (38 Votes)
8. Amon Amarth (37 Votes)
9. Burzum (36 Votes)
10. Black Sabbath (35 Votes)
10. Dream Theater (35 Votes)
10. Megadeth (35 Votes)

And anyone who got at least 10 "votes" (the number is the # of votes obviously):
32 Judas Priest
32 Katatonia
32 Morbid Angel
31 Emperor
31 In Flames
25 Amorphis
25 Darkthrone
24 Children of Bodom
24 Pantera
24 Pink Floyd
23 Behemoth
23 Deathspell Omega
23 Enslaved
22 Candlemass
22 Primordial
21 Alice in Chains
21 Dark Tranquility
21 Devin Townsend
21 Symphony X
20 Bloodbath
20 Carcass
20 Kreator
20 Meshuggah
20 Testament
20 Tool
19 Dimmu Borgir
18 Nile
17 At the Gates
17 Blut Aus Nord
17 Borknagar
17 Summoning
17 Ulver
16 Blind Guardian
16 Immortal
16 Nevermore
16 The Chasm
15 Arch Enemy
14 Acid Bath
14 Moonsorrow
14 Porcupine Tree
13 Bolt Thrower
13 Iced Earth
13 Lamb of God
12 Cannibal Corpse
12 Dissection
12 Ensiferum
12 Negura Bunget
12 Reverend Bizarre
11 Cradle of Filth
11 Decapitated
11 Drudkh
11 Gorguts
11 Isis
11 Limbonic Art
11 Suffocation
11 Wintersun
10 Electric Wizard
10 Hypocrisy
10 Motorhead
10 Rush
10 Swallow The Sun
10 Vader

Maybe I'll update this again when the thread hits 50 pages or so. :D For now, this is recent up to the post above this.

EDIT: And before you ask, yes it did take me forever, yes I do have a life, and yes I was procrastinating studying for finals, so there. :p

lol at Opeth being first. Otherwise it's quite better then I expected, but Opeth being a total winner is ridiculous.

Fuck both Opeth and Agalloch tbh. Agalloch's far too lifeless for me (I like some songs on Ashes but that's it), and Opeth's just plain fucking boring in a "LOOK WERE SO PROG AND COOL" way.

Fuck both Opeth and Agalloch tbh. Agalloch's far too lifeless for me (I like some songs on Ashes but that's it), and Opeth's just plain fucking boring in a "LOOK WERE SO PROG AND COOL" way.

10qb2.jpg

resim1aleif3.jpg

firstplacealeksilaihoja.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
<typical close-minded WCannibal faggotry

Well that's mature. :/ I'd expect that kind of response from a 15-year old scenester, trying to prove his "metal cred".

I like what I like, not what some retarded social code, or your childish butthurt faggotry, tells me to... "LEL ALEXIS GEY OMG". Riiight.

Enjoy your distended anal cavity, poseur.

Well that's mature. :/ I'd expect that kind of response from a 15-year old scenester, trying to prove his "metal cred".

I like what I like, not what some retarded social code, or your childish butthurt faggotry, tells me to... "LEL ALEXIS GEY OMG". Riiight.

Enjoy your distended anal cavity, poseur.

Scenesters listen to Agalloch and real metal fans listen to shitty almost-metalcore melodeath like Children of Choadom? Huh, very interesting.

And saying how Agalloch is "too lifeless" for you tells me that you're just too much of a fag to listen to anything that isn't metal.

my new top 10 (again, again)

1. Alice in Chains
2. Baroness
3. Kreator
4. Acid Bath
5. Fair to Midland
6. Mastodon
7. Corrosion of Conformity
8. All That Remains (ya, really)
9. Shadows Fall (ya, really)
10. High on Fire

Scenesters listen to Agalloch and real metal fans listen to shitty almost-metalcore melodeath like Children of Choadom? Huh, very interesting.

Are you capable of reading written English? Cause signs point to no. I never said scenesters listen to Agalloch.

I said YOUR BEHAVIOR... your "LELELELEL ALEXI GAY CHILDREN OF CHOADOM LOL IM CLEVER" bullshit is reminiscent of a scenester, ever-so-desperately fishing for metal cred.

Oh well... there goes theory number one I guess? Oops, sorry, lad.

And saying how Agalloch is "too lifeless" for you tells me that you're just too much of a fag to listen to anything that isn't metal.

I listen to a lot of music that isn't metal. Billy Talent, Queen, Rush, Four Year Strong, Men at Work, The Police, Steve Earle, etc. There is good "light" music and Agalloch does not fit that bill for me. Sorry to get your bloodstained panties in a bunch, honey, but NEWSFLASH: Not everybody likes the bands you like.

So... yeah. Theory number two debunked. I hope your rectal prolapse surgery goes fine, champ.

Dear lord, i didn't know that Alex Laiho is gay. So disgusting as possible.

And i'm with The Butt. Agalloch and Opeth couldn't be there. I like both so much, but i think that other bands would fit better, like Pantera and Judas Priest, but... well, taste is taste, and we can't discuss it.