Insomnium
Edge of Sanity
Amon Amarth
Kalmah
Iron Maiden
Amorphis
Cirith Ungol

You like Dream Theater and Symphony X :p

Dream Theater and Symphony X are actually musical, as opposed to a wall of shitty blastbeats, noise, and urgrgrgrgrgrgrg. I can appreciate early Therion or Edge of Sanity, but not that shit.

And yes, I can stomach extreme metal. I gave a positive review to World ov Worms once.

1. Iron Maiden
2. Judas Priest
3. Dark Tranquility
4. Moonsorrow
5. Nightwish
6. Tristania
7. Morbid Angel
8. At the Gates
9. Metallica (early)
10.Amon Amarth

There are many other honorable mentions that I don't care to list.

How is Zyklon's debut not brutal? I've never heard their other two albums, and I've heard they suck balls, so I'm just talking about World ov Worms. It's also, unlike that Amputated Genitals shit, well-composed and usually coherent.

Grindcore belongs in the same garbage bin with all the other genres that end in -core.

How is Zyklon's debut not brutal? I've never heard their other two albums, and I've heard they suck balls, so I'm just talking about World ov Worms. It's also, unlike that Amputated Genitals shit, well-composed and usually coherent.

Grindcore belongs in the same garbage bin with all the other genres that end in -core.

I suggest you stick around here and learn what you're talking about before sounding pompous, ignorant and quite frankly very dumb. Thanks.

Oh, I think I know what I'm talking about. I've heard numerous grind bands and hated every last one of them, every single second, every single chord, every single beat, every single grunt and groan. It sucks. All of it. It's the worst guitar music I've ever heard, and that includes hardcore, pop-punk, and nu metal. It barely even clings to the status of music.

I draw the line between death metal and grind at the point where decipherable riffs and rhythms break down. Amputated Genitals is squarely on the wrong side of that line.

Considering that you have no idea what genre the band is or even how to delineate between genres, consider the riffs and rhythms to be indecipherable (how come I can hear 'em?) and probably just got into metal the other day, I'm gonna let you off with the ignorance card right now.

p.s. you have no idea what you're talking about; sit this one out.

Whatever it is, it's horrible. It makes me angry, and not even emo music makes me angry. I despise it. I loathe it. It at least must share a great deal with Circle of Dead Children, Anal Cunt, and other such trash.

(also, I got into metal in 2004-05, after many years listening to hard rock and proto-metal from the 1970s. I'm currently collecting Bay Area thrash albums. And even the worst thrash pisses all over this shit)

If you can't comprehend that Anal Cunt is a joke band from the name alone, you need some kind of brain scan.

@ Woolie Wool

Joke bands can become serious bands, exemple Anaal Nathrakh.

Others can die with a cult status, like Impaled Northern Moon Forest.

World ov Worms is by far their best album, but by no means is the br00talest shit ev4r. And you probably like that album because it is more of a black metal album.

That could be the most metal name ever.

Yes, there's nothing more metal than having no balls.

If you can't comprehend that Anal Cunt is a joke band from the name alone, you need some kind of brain scan.

@ Woolie Wool

Personally, I wouldn't find that clear at all given some of the retarded names that some death/grind/etc. bands have come up with. I mean, how is that any worse than "Amputated Genitals"?