Top 10 Metal Albums of 2016

Man this is making me want to listen to their whole discography. I don't think I've listened to AHM start to finish in ages. Love the title track and If. From what I remember, Alan's Psychedelic Breakfast wasn't that interesting or cohesive.

Again this doesn't disprove my assertion. It just proves you're buttmad.
Except I'm not buttmad and you're a dullard. :lol: I am literally laughing at you, in front of you, and your brain is misfiring to the point where it doesn't even compute for you. Lmao.

Oh but U Mad Bro Lel Le Meem :rofl:

Why do you even care? Shouldn't you be drinking prune juice and telling latino kids to get off your lawn?
I don't care if you want the truth of it, it's just fun to annoy you at every turn. If it's one thing I've grown into rather deeply in my age, it's not giving a fuck.

I don't care if you want the truth of it, it's just fun to annoy you at every turn. If it's one thing I've grown into rather deeply in my age, it's not giving a fuck.

Can't even be mad at this. Isn't this what retired people strive to do?

Except I'm not buttmad and you're a dullard. :lol: I am literally laughing at you, in front of you, and your brain is misfiring to the point where it doesn't even compute for you. Lmao.

Oh but U Mad Bro Lel Le Meem :rofl:

I think in every case where you think you're making fun of me, you're proving that I can't be the personification of this because it would mean I'm too stupid to operate a keyboard which obviously isn't the case.

You're smart enough to operate a keyboard. Not enough to use a keyboard to communicate intelligent things though! :)