Top 10 Metal Albums of 2016

It can't agree with your weird opinions. An EP is a release ranging between a single or like 3 songs dude. THere's a reason that websites and magazines have "EP" of the year lists and "album of the year lists." Fucking clarify.

No, I am just bored at work and feel like fighting. Your inferencing skills are astonishingly bad, by the way, if you took that from my post.

You still seem upset. I have education and training highly relevant to understanding emotions through people's words and actions, so I would venture a guess that my ability to infer things is probably significantly higher than yours since the US government employs me because of that background.

It shouldn't matter to you if other people liked the EP even though it was short. The length of a musical release and its quality are not tied together. You haven't offered any compelling reason why people shouldn't consider putting it on their lists.

It's a great EP, but you're still demonstrating poor inferencing skills. Also, it's certainly not "album of the year." I am glad that people like it. More people should support DC.

Last edited:
You're a Danny Brown fan trying to rip the piss out of Mort's taste for pop music? What a douche, talk about pretentious. Danny Brown is pure AIDS on the hip hop map.

Pretentious? I just don't think Carly Rae Jepsen is anything special, how does that make me pretentious? Also Danny Brown is awesome, but he might have AIDS from all the drugs and random sex he's had.

It's a great EP, but you're still demonstrating poor inferencing skills. Also, it's certainly not "album of the year." I am glad that people like it. More people should support DC.

"Inference" is a noun. Please stop using it as a verb. "Inferencing" isn't a thing.

When you stop insulting people about things that nobody said, I'll stop thinking you're upset. Nobody said that it was the album of the year, so I'm not sure why you are making so many reactionary posts claiming that it isn't.

"Inference" is a noun. Please stop using it as a verb. "Inferencing" isn't a thing.

When you stop insulting people about things that nobody said, I'll stop thinking you're upset. Nobody said that it was the album of the year, so I'm not sure why you are making so many reactionary posts claiming that it isn't.

haha grammar police.... look out! I'm on you now, you realize, so you'd better never make a typo...

I graciously gave you an out by giving you something else to talk about instead of explaining why you were so uptight about something that nobody even said. You should be thankful.

Eh, it's all good man, but I gotta say...I had a strange feeling about your little grammar correction you offered but didn't have time to check and took your word for it (my bad). Sure enough, inferencing is a psycholinguistic term used to specifically describe obtaining information directly from texts. In other words, it's jargon in fields of education and some others (IT and AI for example), but still a word (as I had a feeling it was). I'd study up a bit before correcting people on message boards.

Can we cut out all the non-metal discussion and pointless bickering? If need be we can create a 'lets nitpick each other' thread on the social forum if yall really need to get it out of your system...

Eh, it's all good man, but I gotta say...I had a strange feeling about your little grammar correction you offered but didn't have time to check and took your word for it (my bad). Sure enough, inferencing is a psycholinguistic term used to specifically describe obtaining information directly from texts. In other words, it's jargon in fields of education and some others (IT and AI for example), but still a word (as I had a feeling it was). I'd study up a bit before correcting people on message boards.

I just checked at you are correct that it is a word, but it's specifically the practice of using linguistics to determine the meaning of an unfamiliar word by studying how it is used in texts. It's a technique used in linguistics.

Funnily enough, I was wrong about it not being a word but was still totally right about you using it not making any sense in this context. We were both wrong and right at the same time.