4. Barrow Wight - Kings In Sauron's Service
  5. Legendry - Mists Of Time
  6. Angel Sword - Rebels Beyond The Pale
  7. Eternal Champion - The Armor Of Ire
  8. Witch Vomit - A Scream From The Tomb Below
  9. Demon Bitch - Hellfriends
  10. Church Of Disgust - Veneration Of Filth

Tbh I quite enjoy a lot of pop... but I'd rather listen to LMFAO tbh hahaha

Well that makes you a fucking retard then, because that song is clearly fucking leagues better than that LMFAO bullshit.

Yeah no kidding. There's quite a bit of stylistic middleground between DSBM and Euro power metal. Especially some of the darker folk inspired metal. It may be in a minor key, but is powerful and uplifting as fuck.

I like Euro power metal when it's done right. It may not be your bag, but Blind Guardian, Rhapsody, et al. are not blandly cheerful tripe like most pop music. You could say that Euro PM itself occupies a "stylistic middleground" between DSBM and that. That's not to deny that a lot of it still veers off into insipid territory.

Nonetheless, I'm glad you agree with the broader concept of music that is both dark and uplifting, which goes well beyond metal.

Well that makes you a fucking retard then, because that song is clearly fucking leagues better than that LMFAO bullshit.
LMFAO is fun (only reason I listen to pop music tbh), Champagne Showers in particular is ballin'. Meh.

I did not find that song fun.