Top 10 One Album Heavy Metal Wonders

yngwie mcmalmsteen, although his first album wasnt THAT good, the rest of his stuff is shit enough to make him a 1 album pony

the only choice that I see as totally rational is QR. Mindcrime is epic, and while Rage for Order and Empire are good... they can't stand up, and ESPECIALLY not their other albums... :erk:

some truth on there, too. for instance, mötley crüe's "shout at the devil" is a point well made. "theater of pain" comes close but that one takes the cake.

i cant agree with at the gates and queensryche though.

Cinderella and Quiet Riot should not be on any lists anywhere...they should surely be completely forgotten. One album wonders...tough...gotta just mention Angel Witch again...just thought of one...Alcatrazz - No Parole from Rock and Roll...Yngwie's band after Steeler with Graham Bonnet as the front man...great album, outrageous guitar...his best playing ever.

First things first - Queensryche, Motley Crue and Quiet Riot are not heavy metal. They are hard rock. Period.

I would've put in:

Sabbat - Dreamweaver
Metal Church - The Dark
S.O.D. -Speak English Or Die

Kir-ir-Bannog said:
First things first - Queensryche, Motley Crue and Quiet Riot are not heavy metal. They are hard rock. Period.

I would've put in:

Sabbat - Dreamweaver
Metal Church - The Dark
S.O.D. -Speak English Or Die

S.O.D. - good one!!!

worldwide_suicide said:
you always make us wait
you are the ones we hate
you can't communicate
SPEAK ENGLISH OR... DIEEEEE!!!! :headbang:

Its hilarious, but sometimes i wonder if Milano wasn't joking. He always said he was, but reading some of the shit that spouts forth from his mouth, makes me go..."Hmmmm..riiight".