top 3 reasons why revenge of the sith sucked.

BodomiC said:
imo this movie sucked so much 'cuz it was so fuccckin' long and turned boring just after first hour really.... and when anakin and obi were dueling this whole love thing went on the screen... brrr :ill:

Hey, what the fuck? Anakin and obi dueling and making some sweet love on screen? That makes me not want to watch this movie..

Decadetroll said:
Hey, what the fuck? Anakin and obi dueling and making some sweet love on screen? That makes me not want to watch this movie..
no no no :) that would be way too much :D Hot Natalie went on the screen with some drama thing about her beloved sith

"You're so beuatiful..."
Everytime I said that to my girlfriend, she attempted to kick me in the nuts and accused me justly of the fact that I wasn't listening to one word she said:lol:

Anakin needed a bitchslap halfway and he would'v gone straight again....senator Palpatine was just plain fucking gay.

For the rest it kicked ass. I had good fun.
nooooooo......

I just watched it again from the comfort of my own home thinking it may be better 2nd time round....

...Boy, how wrong was i?

Hawkay, first things first: Revenge of the Sith was definitely the worthiest of the three new SW episodes, BUT it still sucked hairy chimp balls. Deepthroat.

I shall now tell you why:

1. The dialogs

"I love you so much" - Padmé
"I love you even more" - Anakin

!!!!!!??????? (im sure i havent quoted absolutely perfectly but I could only have improved the original lines)

And of course those immortal "conversations" between Anakin and Obi-wan during the first half an hour of the movie. I was seriously questioning if Lucas has lost even that little ability he had to write semi-normal dialogs for his characters.

2. The effects

Yes yes you über-dorks, they were boner-givingly flashy and fantastic BUT what the fuck for?? We have seen all this before and they definitely didnt give any plus to the movie other than wasting some time on wondering how lovely it must have been for the actors to play in front of a blue screen 99% of the time.
I might be old school but NO SCREETCHING LIZARD PLEASE! (was i the opnly one who got totally annoyed by that bird-headed dinosaurus thing's voice?)

3. The story...

...only got somewhat interesting in the last 20 mins of the movie, but for that it wasn't worth suffering for 2 hours before!!
Lucas honestly seemed to have gotten lost in his own plot and only the fact that he has to turn Anakin into Vader somehow during the movie got him back on track.

My bottom line is, that the first three episodes surely didn't give as much story vise to deserve 3 separate films, they would have been better off in one and maybe much more interesting movie. Then again, that wouldnt have payed that well... right George?

Good ol' stormtroopers, you are keeping my faith in Star Wars! /,,/

This is why Episode 3: The Revenge Of The Shit sucks ->

050531.jpg

LOOOOOOOOOL @ the comic :lol:

@zsuzsa: hey, don't say anything about the lizard
he was the best actor in the movie :p

and i *would* say you're complaining about the dialogs cause they're just not cheesy enough for you, cheese queen :p :lol:
but i wont, i actually think that non-visually wise, the movie sucked monkey balls deepthroat too, and the dialogs are the worst in years of movie making :lol:

the real reasons the movie made me angry:
First of all the hypocrisy, Anakin chooses to turn palpatine over to Mace. Anakin then decides to cut off Mace's hand to protect palpatine. Anakin should have seen that by doing that he would fulfill his vision of Padme dying. It was totally hypocritical and uncalled for. Padme's death was so unreal "shes lost the will to live", that killed me, she has a broken heart not a fucking fractured skull. "Wipe the protocol droids memory", plot filling loophole action at its finest. My favourite is how all the Jedi's die, common, thats so unbelievable, storm troopers shoot them, tell me once when a storm trooper hit Luke, Obi wan, or Han Solo even, CHEWIE even. Also calling it operation 66 was too lame. Also to keep giving life is NEVER an evil power, resurrection is, but to sustain life..i think not.. I think im forgetting something. OH YEAH. if anakin when he was a youngling can take out an entire trade federation fleet by himself with almost no training, a bunch of younglings can stand up too a shitload of storm troopers and not get killed.

Bryan_Of_Bodom said:
Padme's death was so unreal "shes lost the will to live", that killed me, she has a broken heart not a fucking fractured skull.

Yeah how unrealistic, I mean, lightsabers and eletrictricity shot ouf of someone's hands and telekinesis was ok, but OMG she died like that PLZ!