Top 50 extreme albums

1. Reign In Blood - Slayer (They left this off completely unbelievably...)

2. Altars Of Madness - Morbid Angel

3. Black Metal - Venom

4. Anthems To The Welkin At Dusk - Emperor (I dont think its that great, WORST vocal mix of all time, but it deserves its spot)

5. Blessed Are The Sick - Morbid Angel

6. Demanufacture - Fear Factory

7. Heartwork - Carcass

8. At The Heart Of Winter - Immortal (Interchangeable with Sons Of Northern Darkness)

9. Enthrone Darkness Triumphant - Dimmu Borgir

10. Whoracle - In Flames (I dont like them, but they deserve to be here too)

In Flames made got two in the top 24 - that's good enough for me. :) Strange that Whoracle isn't one of them though, but both The Jester Race and Lunar Strain roooooool so that's OK, I guess.

Firstly,demanfacture has no place in the top 10,

Secondly,if in flames were to be in the top 10, it would be as The Jester race

Thirdly,XI equilibrium is better the Anthems

Also,
fad7ed82.jpg

thanks to yetti for the image

Oh, and what the hell is Tales From the Thousand Lakes doing way down in number 47? That's top 10 material without a doubt.

It's a pity I don't go to metal-rules.com except to see these polls, otherwise I'd think about boycotting their website.

Blitzy, they rule. Listen to "Whoracle" and that mysterious void in your life that you've always wondered about will be filled.

"Episode 666" is one of the great metal songs of our time, almost as good as "Hall of the Mountain King".

Nothing compares to Dead Heart In A Dead World. So much so, I doubt I'll ever buy a Nevermore album again.

Yes I agree with spawn. That's much more of a questionable list than the last one they did. Why is 'Blessed Are the Sick' so far down the list? 'At War With Satan' is a far better Venom album than 'Black Metal', 'Reign in Blood' simply NEEDS to be on there, and why the fuck is Obituary and Deicide not there at all? Some rethinking needs to be done.

They left out some stuff, but some of my all-time favourite albums are on that list. Death's Symbolic album, and Slaughter of the Soul by At The Gates are pretty much my top 2.

Plus Arch Enemy (Burning Bridges and Black Earth, their two best albums....the other two made it as well actually), Carcass (where's Necroticism though?), and lots more Death. :) :headbang: