Top albums of 2008

Eric: Pretty sure PoO broke up. I think the drummer has random projects floating around. That dude is too insane not to be playing.

Neal: That is indeed an amazing EP, and such a collab needs to happen again. Granted I love Calculating and Miss Machine just as much.

You'll like the new one, they expand on the melodic stuff even more, but there is of course really complex brutal stuff, and they delve a lot more into electronics and glitchy stuff this time around and different instrumentation like pianos and more keyboards.

The last two tracks on the album are better than most other entire albums that came out this year.

These threads always bring the "I don't post much, but goddamn I'm gonna post my top ten every change I get" folks from the woodworks.

:erk:

Yessir.

Brian Welch? What kind of neutered piece of shit world is this when 2D motherfuckers like him can keep on releasing records?

I just wish I had been one of those uninformed auto-pilot people. Kinda sucks to be individualistic in a world where pretty much everyone you meet are sheep. Oh my, we are going down philosophy lane haha.