Top Three Artists & Albums on The End Records?

JayKeeley

Be still, O wand'rer!
Apr 26, 2002
www.royalcarnage.com
List your top three The End Records artists (regardless of when they joined), and albums (regardless of when they were originally released).

This applies to the The End label, not their exclusive distribution such as AFM, Prophecy, Black Mark etc.

Antimatter - Lights Out
Arcturus - The Sham Mirrors
Ulver - whichever ones are on The End :)

Bands: Agalloch, Green Carnation, Love History

Albums: Pale Folklore, The Mantle, Light of Day, Day of Darkness

Please note this applies to only the albums that were released on The End in regards to the bands. I would have picked Enslaved, but since we are only discussing The End, I disregarded the band's early albums.

Bands: Agalloch, Arcturus, Green Carnation

Albums: "Pale Folklore", "Sham Mirrors", "Light of Day, Day of Darkness"

Can't wait to hear some Frantic Bleep.

You need to listen to Themes, and then buy Perdition City, then listen to that. Repeatedly.

If you like Perdition City, track down the Silence EPs.

I'm just wondering if we could claim any tax write-offs. Technically this a is a job of sorts, and the argument can be made that we help the economy via advertising bands...

Enslaved - Below The Lights
Nightingale - Alive Again

Looking through their catalog online, that's all I can come up with. As a label, I don't think The End is that good at all. Nothing that interests me at least.

NAD said:
I'm just wondering if we could claim any tax write-offs. Technically this a is a job of sorts, and the argument can be made that we help the economy via advertising bands...
Interesting. I've always wondered if we could claim our CD purchases as reimbursable expenses. I'm sure I would have to incorporate "Royal Carnage" though, but owning the domain name might suffice? And since we don't generate revenue, I wonder if we could be listed as a charity? Let's face it, all this free support of metal is very charitable, is it not?

Anyone here know a good accountant? :)