Aschaffenburg, GERColos Saal
moreinfo.gif
Wed02/04/04
Karlsruhe, GERSubstage
moreinfo.gif
Thu02/05/04
Munich, GERBackstage
moreinfo.gif

I begin to hate my hobby, Bochum on a Saturday......i'll do what i can....

then there might be a chance to go Karlsruhe as well, or at least :erk:

elzka said:
you know morpheus, the best thing to do would be that you came to poland..
i just talked about that with Jussi. I dunno it's on a saturday either, so that's the first problem, and i need to get there cheaply, that's the biggest problem, for there are no cheap flights yet to Poland from here, maybe next year we will see.

you live in germany, right..get your arse to berlin and take a train from there! or eurolines busses..its not gonna be that expensive.
oh, and one saturday here and there doesnt matter, right.. :D

it's about 80 € by train to Berlin (not back as well), and i couldn't find out how much it would be from there to Krakow, but the tour would last 17 hours. Dunno if i'll survive that alone. Anayway, only chance would be a cheap flight if there won't be that possibillity i won't go, and even then it's not sure. sorry.

Morpheus said:
it's about 80 € by train to Berlin (not back as well), and i couldn't find out how much it would be from there to Krakow, but the tour would last 17 hours. Dunno if i'll survive that alone. Anayway, only chance would be a cheap flight if there won't be that possibillity i won't go, and even then it's not sure. sorry.

I couldn't find out either how much it costs to go from Berlin to Krakow by train. A return bus ticket would be about 70 €. Check out http://212.63.58.23/hp/00_start.asp?sp=DU for more details. It takes about eleven hours to get from Berlin to Krakow... Hell! Be sure you wouldn't have to "survive that alone" though;)! I intend to go to Krakow as well...

well, i think i will try to go Bochum, it's much easier and cheaper of course. I don't think i can afford both gigs though.

@ Caro, surely a forum meeting would be nice but i doubt many would/could come over to Bochum. Would be great though!

DragonLady1 said:
ah yes, its quite far, I know :( anyway, we can have a mini forum meeting hehe ;)
sounds nice dragonlady....we will be there probably:hotjump:
and Eindhoven-Aalst-(acoustic nights)Biebob-013(Maybe)-Bochum-Poland

Its gonna be a long long winter........
Nothing will slip through our fingers..........