Tour in 08?

griev0r

Here is Nowhere
May 13, 2007
Florida
I know that AA is taking a very well deserved break this year, how long have they been on the road now? Anyways, I know they are going to be writing new material and try to get a new album out this year hopefully, but will there be time for a tour? After seeing their headlining set in November I MUST see them again, best time of my life. I know it's early in the year but maybe one of the AA guys can try and give some insight of any planned touring after the break. I'm already counting the days till I can see the mighty Amon Amarth again...

who knows man? i'm still getting over seeing them 3 times hehehehe

they do deserve a big break and need sometime to themselves and their families. they have been working extremely hard of late! i don't know how they cope with the constant travel and being away from home. much respect!!!!

:)

Yeah, I know. Like I said they definitely deserve alot of time off after all the work/travel they have done. I'm just wondering if maybe we will get a tour sometime later this year..

Damn. I hate to say it, but I'm also already looking forward to seeing them again too! Even with nothing set in stone, or announced... No pressure on them, but, rest and tour again soon! Haha.

Im looking forward to their next album... Theres nothing but better songs to come from them!:kickass: Therefore im siked! :headbang:

And of course i can't wait to see them again as well. But when i talked to Fredrik about the next tour he said most likely in 2009 or early 2010 because of the new album being made, time off n all. So i hate to say it but I HIGHLY doubt that they will tour big in 08. However that gives us time to gear up for our next assault and village to BURN!:heh:

If I finally got this right, it will be 720kr for one day... that will be about 76€. That looks a bit different than 130 :D

So, is the evil woman gonna rob kids lunch money with me? Oh, and remember the horse rental fee, we have to get there somehow. Wouldn't it be really metal if we arrived in full armament on horseback?