Tour of Germany 2009?

Would be awesome, if they'd play not too far from the border NL/DE I'd drive all the way to see them!

don't think Borknagar will ever be on another tour though, they've only played one-off festival shows since 2000.

Yes... well for those of us who are unable to make it, we'll just celebrate the good things in life... like our health ;)

... or what's left of it :lol: .

Anyway, Borknagar barely does concerts, so I highly (emphasis on highly) doubt they'll make a tour. Or at least not before the new album is release. When that happens there might be a slight chance, if promoters/producers are willing/smart enough to hire them.

That'd be awesome :) .

... or what's left of it :lol: .

Anyway, Borknagar barely does concerts, so I highly (emphasis on highly) doubt they'll make a tour. Or at least not before the new album is release. When that happens there might be a slight chance, if promoters/producers are willing/smart enough to hire them.

That'd be awesome :) .

I must agree with you you. in germany called the avantgarde. the CD's sell well. Perhaps yes but plays borknagar times in germany. I look forward to the new album :hotjump:

I must agree with you you. in germany called the avantgarde. the CD's sell well. Perhaps yes but plays borknagar times in germany. I look forward to the new album :hotjump:

Ihre English is nicht so gut ja? :p

Yeah I look forward to the new album too, there's a topic about it on the 2nd page of the forum I believe.

Irgendwie, wilkommen zum die Forum!

Post viel!: )