TPHD cds

On that same note, I saw one copy of the new album at an FYE in a nearby mall, so I'd wager to bet that many other FYE's across the country have gotten some copies in as well, in case anyone is looking to pick one up.

If anyone spies a copy of our cd in any other stores near them, post it here and let us know, we'd like to keep track of this stuff.

Wolftribe said:
Arg im almost ready to go get it at the newburry comics at the providence mall

Still hasnt arrived from the end here. Arrr

It's worth having Two copies of. ;)

Yeah Larry, my local FYE had like, 6 copies of the new CD, and on sale for $12.99 too! Hell, I was getting it no matter what the cost. Totally killer CD guys, enjoying ever minute of it. ND's one of those bands that I can buy without hearing a single note of it. Kind of surprised me that there wasn't a single female note being sung...but on the other hand, I'm not sure it would have fit anywhere.

I havent been to FYE in a long time.. but last time I was there they still had a copy of Sculptred Ivy believe it or not... I've never seen the DS releases in stores, unfortunately.

ShadowLioness said:
Don't know if you guys were aware already, but I was perusing Rolling Stones Records in Norridge last night and spotted about 10 copies of TPHD. Kick ass. \m/ \m/

Yeah thats awesome that Rolling Stones is carrying TPHD, I know alot of people that shop their for CD's.