Trash Course With Alexi ?

crawler64

Feb 27, 2006
hi guys, i found a few videos of alexi guitar lessons on youtube.com .
It should be called "Trash Course with Alexi", i 've already searched for it , but there was only one result and that was the current guitar world issue.

I 've just wanted to know , if someone knows where this Trash Course is taken from. (Guitar World , issue ? )

thx for response

bye

here are two of them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2zUo4UKnJI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNvojFjKfeg

actually i do. there is a thread about the current issue and i saw the vid of april 05, it's different to that one which i posted.

There's more like 5 on there. I requested that someone upload them because someone said they had them all but they fucked off before they uploaded them. I wish they would though.

And isn't it supposed to be THRASH course...?

oh yeah right , i misspelled it .

Would be great if someone of these guys upload the video 's .

But thanks anyway Warheart, thought there was only one video of alexi on the cd.

bye

crawler64 said:
oh yeah right , i misspelled it .

Would be great if someone of these guys upload the video 's .

But thanks anyway Warheart, thought there was only one video of alexi on the cd.

bye

I dno what CD you mean but I meant youtube, theres about 5 GW videos on there, Chokehold riffs and solo, You're Better Off Dead riffs and solo, plus the new one with We're Not Gonna Fall, and various other things.

ah now i see, so there has to be a full-length video in one issue of guitar world, which i am looking for :), and there are some guys who got it but dont wanna upload it :( => Damn ,

So nobody knows from which issue these vids on youtube are taken from?

alexi has a GW collum called Thrash course (u knew that) he has gone through needled chokehold and better off. but in September the time the touring started, he abroubtley stopped. no "i'll be back" just "see you next month" but he didn't come back. judging by the fact they had 4 people do that (kerry king yngwie malmsteen zakk wylde alexi) they are currently touring and cant write at the moment. or their in the studio somthing. anyway what im driving at is thrash was a monthly series and alexi will hopefully get back to writting them soon.

Guitar Virtuoso said:
alexi has a GW collum called Thrash course (u knew that) he has gone through needled chokehold and better off. but in September the time the touring started, he abroubtley stopped. no "i'll be back" just "see you next month" but he didn't come back. judging by the fact they had 4 people do that (kerry king yngwie malmsteen zakk wylde alexi) they are currently touring and cant write at the moment. or their in the studio somthing. anyway what im driving at is thrash was a monthly series and alexi will hopefully get back to writting them soon.

I don't know why, but i find you quite lame:Spin: