Tried a new axe fx patch, rate it please? :3

Sora01

how do mix ¯\(°_o)/¯
Oct 7, 2008
Aberdeen
Hey just finished up a quick mix of a new patch on muh axe fx

I'm using my ibanez rgt6exfx on this one, something about it just sounds more aggressive than my schecter

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/678787/Skys lament Tone test.mp3

Anyway, this is a couple riffs that might be going into a new song, kind of inspired by sikth and veil of maya, (yes my untight tapping sux, not final takes, etc)

Let me know what you think

:worship:

It sounds good when the groovy kind of part comes in, but for the sake of the riffs before that I think you might want to add some more presence, and make the guitars sound a bit more 'in your face'. As it is, they sound a little muffled to me.

Hey bros :)

Thanks for the advice! i'll give it a boost in prescence then give it another go tommorow!

I'll rerecord and let you know how it goes!

pretty cool tone ! only listened to that through my headphones, but compared to the pod tones im working with at the moment yours sound very cool!

The tone sounds really great, but I think the reason it has so much "oomph" is because of that super thick bass track. Overall, I'm not sure how great the guitar tone would sound on it's own, but in the context of your mix, it totally kills. Maybe a tad more presence, but I'm really liking it.

I'd be pretty happy if I was turning out clips that sounded this good.

Bobby