Trivium Light 2 Flies Vid Audio

flhctroll

Mar 23, 2006
Fox Lake, IL
amproductions.info
Hey all. Anyone know what the audio is from on the Trivium Light To Flies video? I was just watching it on the dvd/video/cdextra of the cd and noticed it is slightly diffrent than the regular cd release. Is this a demo or an early Sneap mix? There seems to be alot of mistriggers on the kick but sounds like the same samples for the whole kit. If this is a demo it was very well done though.

I got a "rough mix" of it on a Roadrunner sample CD and that sounded very good. Maybe that's what they used for the video.

If my memory serves me correctly, that video was shot waaay before ascendancy. The version of light to flies you hear on the video is an early demo written not long after their first album (ember to inferno). The story is that they were going to shoot a different song that day, but they changed their mind on the way to the shoot.

You can tell its an earlier version because the amps in the back are peavy XXX's and 5150's, they used those on the first album

Yeah, im a trivium geek :cool:

Also, OT, but first post! woooo

Yeah, the version on the video is the same as one Roadrunner put on their site/samplers when they first signed them - the artist name on the ID3 tag of the MP3 is listed as 'Luna' too, don't know if that means anything to the fans.

Steve