Troops

I dunno, I'd just kept bidding and everytime I bidded it said the other guy's maximum bid had still outbidded me, even though the current price at the time I started bidding was only $2 hahaha.

I stopped quite early knowing it would probably be like US$30 or something, which I can't afford. I didn't wanna make it too high for the other guy, let him get it cheaper. I'm just too nice haha.

He probably sold all his stuff to diehard Kiss fans when he went bankrupt all those years ago haha. Now that he's got something back after suing Kiss last year he is probably rebuying it haha.

Does Vinnie do anything these days apart from suing Kiss? Haven't heard him do anything of note in quite a long time.

Oh, and he co-wrote "I Just Wanna", didn't he? If his solo stuff is half as good as that then I have to check it out :)

Cinderella-Night songs....i havn't heard that it a long time.I will have to find the cassette and play it in the car going to work tomorrow
I have to admit i havn't heard much of any of the bands mentioned here(apart from Poison, Warrant and Ratt) which is a little strange given that i do quite enjoy listening to glam(even though i don't really have much glam inmy collection

He co-wrote a few songs off Revenge.... I Just Wanna, Heart Of Chrome, Unholy..... off Creatures Of The Night he co-wrote I Love It Loud, I Still Love You and Killer, and he co-wrote 8 songs off Lick It Up, meaning he wrote more of that album than Paul or Gene did.

These days he has finally gotten around to releasing all the stuff he recorded that was never released because he went bankrupt. Unfortunately he started with Speedball Jamm, a 71 minute guitar solo, how crap. But the next one shall be GOOD... Guitars From Hell *drool* Great songs! I've heard the demo versions. He also wants to re-record All Systems Go HIS way without the influence of Mark Slaughter and Dana Strum making it more pop, and have Robert Fleischmann singing (he sings on all Vinnie's other stuff).

In the '90s though, he went bankrupt, had to rebuild, recorded an EP in 1996 which did nothing, then his wife was murdered in 1998, and he went into seclusion for a few years, now he showed up again last year suing Kiss (they didn't pay him royalties for what he wrote on Revenge, plus much more other stuff was involved), and now he's just releasing all this other stuff.

Did he write stuff FOR Revenge, or did they just use songs he wrote years ago for Kiss? Can't imagine they'd invite him back to pen a few tunes for them! :)

Actually they did! They saw him at an album launch for some band, Gene made up with him, invited him to come and do some writing sessions for the next Kiss album so he did it. Then as soon as he was finished, surprise surprise Gene told him to get fucked again.

I mean Vinnie would've known he was being used but he probably needed the money as he went bankrupt about a year or 2 earlier. Shame he didn't actually get paid properly.