Trying hard to be Attack Attack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My gift of lulz to the Sneap Forum

block.jpg

Is it only me or does anybody else think "god, the past trend/scene genres were so much better" when this shit gets really popular? It's kinda like surviving the lesser evil and it keeps getting worse over the years. I'm not a huge hater of the mentioned genres, but I think you'll get the idea.

Is it only me or does anybody else think "god, the past trend/scene genres were so much better" when this shit gets really popular? It's kinda like surviving the lesser evil and it keeps getting worse over the years. I'm not a huge hater of the mentioned genres, but I think you'll get the idea.

yeah, I think that back in the earlier years of these genres there was a lot less of a standardized sound that came with it. Say about 6+ years ago when you heard a lot of deathcore/metalcore bands for the most part they all sounded different, they all didn't have the generic breakdowns with the bass drops and 1-0-1 powerchords. Even screamo and so called "emo" (I'm talking about the early "Silverstein" and early "Senses Fail") wasn't that bad to think back to it.

Of course now it's so generic down to the production of guitars and drums...mostly because of the Sturgis sound.
Don't get me wrong, Joey's mixes are very good and I respect him and his work because it's what he does and he can use his creativity to make a band shine.
But his popular ideas are just getting overused over the years, and all the bands want that overused sound that most bands nowdays sound like clones.

Anybody notice the fake statistics and messages from his favourite bands on his channel?

# 32 - Most Viewed Today) - Musicians - Worldwide

etc.

They are all just copy and paste :lol:

Yeah like these quotes lol

austincarlile @makemefamousehh Good luck in the USA, Above92! ;) - Austin Carlile (Vocals for Of Mice & Men, ex. Attack Attack!).

AfuckingA @makemefamousehh not gunna lie...fucking SICK cover you guys...cheers :) - Asking Alexandria.

woeis @makemefamousehh Love you! ♥ - Woe, Is Me.

lol what a moron by the way. I'm sigging the comment, because of it's lulz.

I also remember him claiming that he was in the band Origami. A pretty popular alternative band in Russia, but I've never seen or heard of this kid and I've been listening and reading up on the band since 2008.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, he played in Origami. For several months. (I'm from Russia)
IIRC he left band "because "there is no money in this band"

Seems like he can sing. So why he uses shitload of autotune? It sounds awfully.

Yeah, he played in Origami. For several months. (I'm from Russia)
IIRC he left band "because "there is no money in this band"

Seems like he can sing. So why he uses shitload of autotune? It sounds awfully.

thanks for confirming that, I guess since Origami is virtually invisible out here in America. I should've used wikipedia lol

dennis.png

Wow Google translate sucks -.- I fixed some obvious errors so it's a bit more readable.

In August 2010, a group first on kotserte, and then on its official website reported that Denis Shaforostov left the group. Which was written on the band's website: "Dennis found himself, and persuaded us to take it to the group, we went to meet him and immediately took part, but for the past few months he was unable to prove himself as a full member of the group, in connection with which it was decided to leave him. "

luckily for him, good singing ability isn't really needed for where hes going.

This "above92" kid is such an arrogant prick. He does not deserve anything he gets. He treats people like shit, gives nasty comments to people and his music sounds like everything else. Granite, I like hardcore/post-hardcore and whatnot, but for someone to sit here and say I can sing, and clearly uses Melodyne or Auto-tune and denies it is annoying. He has his head so far up his ass, he believes everything he shits out smells like roses. I'm sick of him and everything he believes in. Prick.

This "above92" kid is such an arrogant prick. He does not deserve anything he gets. He treats people like shit, gives nasty comments to people and his music sounds like everything else. Granite, I like hardcore/post-hardcore and whatnot, but for someone to sit here and say I can sing, and clearly uses Melodyne or Auto-tune and denies it is annoying. He has his head so far up his ass, he believes everything he shits out smells like roses. I'm sick of him and everything he believes in. Prick.

I'm guessing you've dealt with him on a different level than I have?

Status
Not open for further replies.