Turbulence 3: Heavy Metal...ha ha ha ha

Eisbär said:
Do somebody of you all know the first movie by Peter Jackson? I mean the one before Bad Taste?
There shall be one, but I never found a name or any other information... Perhaps the reason is that this movie wasn't shown in cinemas (at least its said so)....

That was short movie named "The Valley"

I hated that movie. I think I burned the tape.

At this point, America is producing a large amount of films that are similar. Its fuckin annoying. One director starts it off with a fantastic film, the rest follow with a semi watchable film. No one took a shot at America, just stated an opinion. Insulting and launching verbal attacks at someone because of it isn't going to achieve anything, just make you look foolish for not accepting an opinion of at least discussing it with a reasonable argument.

Finnish and Russian movies - Don't know much about them because I don't think I've seen any. If there are any to recommend I'd definitly try follow up on them, preferable in english but I'm happy with subtitles.

About the 1% of american people taking things seriously thing - It can happen, especially with topics that are as sensitive as Satanism and other religions. With films like Turbulence 3, it links Satanism and Metal together and can cause problems. Some people will take it as 'all metal fans are satanists' and that can be a bitch. We don't need films that stupid to label all of us.

There is my take on the whole suitition so... take it as you see it.

Eire

ok, i apologize for getting pissed, it was not called for. America does make some of the worst movies in all of history... but you have to admit that they also make some of the best movies ever as well.
one thing is for sure... Europe produces the best metal in the world, by far. American metal, with the exception of a few bands here and there, will always look up to Europe and be compared to European bands.. for the most part of course.

Tjoh det passer vel meget godt, men jeg ryger ikke noget selvom jeg drikker som en fucking svamp yeah jeg er fra bajerlandet no 1...

i can't even watch american film anymore save for a few films which are mainly historical ones but i find that there are many flaws in these. you would think that with all the resourses they have hollywood could put out a historicly accurate film. one example of this is the new film coming out about the trojan war, in the film the greeks have hoplite armour when the hoplites were not even introdouced till something like 500 years later. thats like making a movie about world war one and picturing the soldiers in full plate wielding swords.

to my swedish, russian and finnish friends could you please suggest some films for me to watch? thank you.

Patric said:
Tjoh det passer vel meget godt, men jeg ryger ikke noget selvom jeg drikker som en fucking svamp yeah jeg er fra bajerlandet no 1...
Tala svenska, densk arsle !!! ahahahha verlik man drinka Jaeger och Belgier öl och drinka inte nån densk skita. Jag tycker att du skall gå med i och lyfta din drickglas och dödfull med Belgier bror. ahahah min svenska är så dålig.

Over Broen said:
i can't even watch american film anymore save for a few films which are mainly historical ones but i find that there are many flaws in these. you would think that with all the resourses they have hollywood could put out a historicly accurate film. one example of this is the new film coming out about the trojan war, in the film the greeks have hoplite armour when the hoplites were not even introdouced till something like 500 years later. thats like making a movie about world war one and picturing the soldiers in full plate wielding swords.

to my swedish, russian and finnish friends could you please suggest some films for me to watch? thank you.

bad thing that we have a really nice movies, but I never saw them translated at any other language:( but if talk about good american "un-format" movies, I can advice to check this stuff... (remember Katatonia "Sounds of Decay" cover art?)

Tjoh, din svensk er vel udemärket-bare synd at jeg ikke kan finde ud af at snakke det. Men hey, jeg vil da checke computeren onsdag aften hvor der står fed groggfest på menuen, ja mig og Sultanen har den oppe at köre på cola og vodka og alt muligt, og lidt likör blenderz. Så ja, du kan få en skål dér og husk nu på at vi i DK styrer Europa...and the motherfucking world...

fuck you, Patric and Belgar.. speak english for fuck's sake... you're fully capable. ColdDarkNord's english isn't great but at least he tries.

All I know is the movie sucked, the only cool American movie recently was Kill Bill, and I hope I didnt get crabs from the strange hooker last night :(.

As far as decent Americans movies: The Evil Dead 1&2, Army of Darkness, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, The Hills Have Eyes, Magnolia, Pi, and more Im waaaaaay too lazy to list.

Nick

amarthus said:
fuck you, Patric and Belgar.. speak english for fuck's sake... you're fully capable. ColdDarkNord's english isn't great but at least he tries.
I am fully capable yes, and what is the problem? I have been sworn to secrecy as is my buddy Patric, we are exchanging secret messages related to mead so big brother, Echelon and the Euro KGB cannot understand us :D . Man, stop taking everything on this board so seriously. As far as I know this board isn't resticted to english only. You must be new to the board because once in a while some of us will write thread in other languages, sorry if that bothers you but English isn't the only language in the world and most people on this board don't even speak english as a first language. At least most of us make the effort to write most of our stuff in english, if you don't like it then .... too bad. You must be the only one to have a problem with that as most other americans or austalians on this board don't complain when we write in swedish, german, italian, danish, dutch,.... so just get used to it.

Oh Patric, heheheh morgon huvudvärk efter en god natt se drink ?? .... stilla mår how do you say .. snurrig i huvudet

Haha..Belgar, til helvede med den lille homo som bitcher over at vi ikke snakker engelsk...va faen, er det Stormtroopers of Death CD'en han er ude på? Nej jag har ikke tömmermänd (hangovers) men det får jeg nok torsdag morgen efter en go' gammel flaske finsk vodka...