Turbulence 3: Heavy Metal...ha ha ha ha

amarthus said:
so again i ask... every movie in Finland and Russia(where ColdDarkNord is from) are just absolute masterpieces, right?
you see the difference between Finland and Russia is that America makes like 10 times the amount of movies that are made in those countries, so mathematically the odds are against America because it is so much larger than everyone else and there are so many more people making movies. the more of a product is made, the greater chance it has to be defective. it is not a question of culture but simply a question of population ratios.
The AMERICAN/RUSSIAN movie debate is so easily solved.The best movies of course combine the 2!
You can't beat FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE, RED DAWN(Mr Swazyze finest) and of course ROCKY 4!! Ahh the memories.:hotjump:

ColdDarkNord said:
Tuxo-Mupno s rodichami... Nichego osobennogo, no nakanyne polu4il 12 posilok s podarkami:)
Ne hilo....
Ia vot toje do 12-ti doma sidel, potom druz'a prishli i mi poshli shliatsa po tusovkam. v konze i nashel tusovku vozle moego doma, i ia tam do utra sidel.... labali-buhali 4isto tak.... po russki.
A utrom mne nado bilo v shkolu (Izrail odno iz yedinstvennih v mire gosudarstv gde 1.1 ne vihodnoy..... blin.). Prishel na 2 uroke matematiki i viju eshe 3-4 takih je opuhshih i ne pohmelivshihsia roj.... prospal 2 chasa i ushel domoi dosipat. a moral sei basni takova: ili ia bolshe ne smeshivayu (Beer, Cider, Wine, Champagne, Vodka, blabla-berry vodka) ili ia ne idu 1.1 v shkolu.....

vot takoi vot ni4em ne osobenniy novii god.
A podarkov ia polu4il na den' rojdenia, kotoriy 25.12.

A 4e za podarki ti polu4il? raz v posilkah tak 100 pudov 4toto iz zagranizi, yes?:wave: :headbang:

floydy said:
The AMERICAN/RUSSIAN movie debate is so easily solved.The best movies of course combine the 2!
You can't beat FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE, RED DAWN(Mr Swazyze finest) and of course ROCKY 4!! Ahh the memories.:hotjump:

ARGH!!! Rocky IV so fucking sucked in showing Russia.... the Image is so fucking perverted man!
Although also not much of authentic movie, I always liked "Red Heat" with Schwarzenegger....

Funny, most ideas we have of Russia comes from american movies. Maybe the movies are too cliché. I loved the Hunt for Red October, Stalingrad, .... local channel here sometimes plays old movies. I saw one not too long ago from Russia, guess it was made in the 30's or 40's, it was very patriotic to say the least and had some fantasy in it too.

Belgar: There was a great issue of censorship on Russia, so almost every director had to make a patriotic movie. However throughout the 70s and further this pattern was broken. But still there are great movies.... what movie was it you saw? What is about?

....AND of course with the fall of the Iron Curtain and Breaking of the USSR REAL and TRUTHFUL movies started coming out....

Beorn of MythOdeviL said:
A 4e za podarki ti polu4il? raz v posilkah tak 100 pudov 4toto iz zagranizi, yes?:wave: :headbang:

Da vsyakoe baraxlo priyatnoe ot Swano, Forest Stream etc
Swano naprimer prislal pary maek, 4 cd, plakati, bileti na koncert, Forest Stream - ved'my, vikinga-solonky i DVD Opeth, Wood of Ypres - cd, mini-plakat, nakleiky i zna4ok-pin..... Hy i tak dalee, vse v etom dyxe.

Blyad', ya v4era meshanyl armyanskii konjak, vodky i kakoe-to deshevoe pivo.. Kak doma o4ytlsya - ne pomnu, xoposho, 4to vrode ni4ego ne proeb!

ColdDarkNord said:
Da vsyakoe baraxlo priyatnoe ot Swano, Forest Stream etc
Swano naprimer prislal pary maek, 4 cd, plakati, bileti na koncert, Forest Stream - ved'my, vikinga-solonky i DVD Opeth, Wood of Ypres - cd, mini-plakat, nakleiky i zna4ok-pin..... Hy i tak dalee, vse v etom dyxe.

Blyad', ya v4era meshanyl armyanskii konjak, vodky i kakoe-to deshevoe pivo.. Kak doma o4ytlsya - ne pomnu, xoposho, 4to vrode ni4ego ne proeb!
Barahla navalom et' to4no....

A proebat' ti mog hotia bi pe4en'.... :)

Ne somnevaius hotia 4to po otdelnosti eti ingridienti bili bi ne tak bolni....
Kstati, ti ved' v moskve jivesh, da? a gde? y menia papa i diadia v moskve jivut, ia sam s podmoskov'ia.....