Tvangeste

TheSomberlain said:
I recently read an article about this band, and are currently on the lookout for some songs. Have anyone heard about them, or heard them? Just wondering if that article was right when it praised them.

They are my friends, could you give me the link to where I can find that article?

Cheers

I'd love to, but it was in a Norwegian magazine.

They received 5/6points for their latest cd, though.
It was for the most part an interview, but the interviewer highly recommended us to check this out, so I decided to try. Have they released their album worldwide?

Tvangeste is excellent. Both of their albums, Damnation of Regiomonum and Firestorm are remarkable. Unfortunately their albums are difficult to obtain. The only way I got to check them out was on account of my friend Mike (valgalder ) that promotes them here in the States. I believe they are on an underground Japanese label now. I will see if I can get Mike to post on here to clarify everything for you.

Hey Ken,

Yes, Tvangeste rules! Great friends with Miron since their early days before they were signed and released their debut. You can also buy their cd at www.theendrecords.com and I believe Red Stream did have the second at one time.. but Dark Symphonies and the End are great distros in the states.. you can also buy their debut cd from me for $8 free shipping and handling. Just e-mail me at mike@tvangeste.com Definitely check out their new cd though, Firestorm.. it rules! Both are highly recommended though as they are differnt from each other.

Mike

Hails Sonm!