Two, count them, two people....

haddsie

Feb 8, 2003
New York
.... commented on my Iced Earth shirt today and actually knew and liked the band.

I wear this shirt fairly regularly because it's cute - it's a little baby doll tee, black with just the logo written across the front. Plus, I like to think that it makes the other mommies dropping off at preschool and summer camp wonder what the hell I'm up to. No one has ever mentioned it before, but today a girl working at CVS and a guy in the butcher's dept at my grocery store both stopped to ask me about it! The girl said, "uh, do you uh like them... because you don't look like you would like them." I talked to her for a few mins and told her that I had interviewed and met Cristina Scabbia from Lacuna Coil and she was all :worship:.

I'm thinking I have to start wearing my red Iron MaidenS tank (wife-beater) in public now. :headbang:

And next time any of you are out at a show with my lovely JayKeeley and you see a cute, girlie, band shirt, remind him to pick it up for me. :wave:

Now I shall settle back into RC oblivion for another year.

and there she goes ... :loco:

everyone probably thinks you're some kind of environmental nut

clearly if you read my posts it says "every other woman aside from jay keeleys wife"

Jaykeeley is married? I always thought he was gay :lol: I mean, from the pics I've seen of him and whatnot

J/k JayKeeley. Don't be mad at me. I'm just jealous because you actually have sex with your wife.

How can you be married, and not bang your wife??! That is if you truly wish to initiate coitus with the misses. Go buy her some roses and watch her legs open up like a Venus fly trap. You want to dabble her chocolate box? Buy her a box of her own. Crank up Systematic Chaos and nail her skull to the bed post with rapid succession shots of pelvic glory, powered by a lumbar that knows no bounds.

You're a God damn wet nurse for crying out loud.

Get in there tiger!