Two Swedish TV MPEG videos here!

TheAntipop

New Metal Member
Jul 22, 2003
Visit site
Hi again all,

You may remember me as the guy who captured the "Windowpane" video. Well, I just put up two more Opeth videos on my server. I don't know if everyone already has these or what, but I found videos of Opeth playing "In My Time of Need" and "To Rid the Disease" last year on what looks to be a Swedish morning talkshow type program. The camera work is awesome and it looks very professional, and the videos themselves are high quality (SVCD I believe), about 80 megs each. You can get them here:

http://fctvplus.net/~credo42/Opeth/

Enjoy!

TheAntipop

Reactions: Hope Leaves
I downloaded them but they won't play, even in winamp which plays a lot of video types. Who can watch them and what programs are you using?

Got them when they came about a while ago, but thanks alot for putting them up for the people who don't have access to the hub.

As far as playing the video goes... guys, you need to use a DVD-playing program such as Cyberlink PowerDVD... or get the mpeg-2 codec from somewhere... but with the codec, the viewing ratio is all screwed, and well, it just doesn't run and look as good as viewing it through a DVD player.

God I wish they were coming to town for the Damnation tour. I saw them a couple of months ago on the Deliverance tour and it was awesome. But I would love to hear the Damnation stuff live. Those videos are absolutely amazing. Who was the keyboard player? The keyboards were definitely a nice addition to the sound, and I'm not a big fan of the keys most of the time.