U got some recommendations that fill my criteria? :D

haika

New Metal Member
Jun 6, 2009
Hey mighty metalheads.

i have 120 GB on my iPod, and i want music.
I got alot (80GB), but im open for more :D
I'm not really into black, viking or any other strange kinda metal, but i think something is cool, i LOVE Death(To Forgive is to Suffer, i recomend it to anyone!).
Anyways.... Im a guy into Guns'n'roses, Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Metallica, Judas Priest, more what i listen to here: www.haikayeah.com

i could have used for more. Recommend songs and bands if you could that are like those bands i listen to :)

I got pretty much everything i feel like, i got the discography to Dream Theater, Gunsnroses, judas, maiden, tallica and all those bands... Still, dont be shy to give me suggestions. That would be awesome :D

This is like the broadest criteria ever man, unless you just want me to list 100 random bands that aren't black metal, you need to narrow it down a bit. Pick a genre.

Velvet Revolver
Slash's Snakepit
Motorhead
Buckethead
Opeth
Tool
The Misfits
Testament
Iced Earth
Slayer
Hanoi Rocks
Twisted Sister

Majority of these are NWOBHM/Traditional, some Progressive and some Thrash. Misfits are Horror Punk, but seem to be popular with trad. fans.

This is like the broadest criteria ever man, unless you just want me to list 100 random bands that aren't black metal, you need to narrow it down a bit. Pick a genre.

Hmm, yeah. sorry about that :p

Well, i can swallow anything... but now im more like into getting a band on my mind. The last song i was addicted to was 6:00 - Dream Theater. but it seems like i would never feel the same over a new song (or band). Dont be afraid to give suggestions, even if they are black metal.

Black Sabbath*
Testament*
Heaven & Hell
Slayer*
Morbid Angel*
Bathory* (Black then Viking but the so called "Black" metal albums are stylistically thrash metal with black metal level production and vocals)
In Flames
Dark Tranquility
Iced Earth
At the Gates
Mastodon
Candlemass
Krux

Star by some favs, the rest are just all around likeable to most metal fans though I don't listen to power metal or melodic death like..ever. The latter two are in there because clean vocal doom metal might as well be darker heavy metal.