U.S. TOUR

But ackk...Swallow The Sun again? Orphaned Land? OL have some ok songs, this just means I'll over drink during their sets and go even more insane during Katatonia's set.

I don't know where Devildriver comes from...but, no. One band I'd like to see with them is Porcupine Tree, as the sounds compliment each other.

Devildriver is a horrible metal band from the ashes of Coal Chamber. They opened for Opeth years ago during their US tour to my dismay and many others. Porcupine Tree would be awesome.

@ some people in this thread

I'm pretty sute katatonia opened for porcupine tree when the incident came out, not in the US though

Devildriver is a horrible metal band from the ashes of Coal Chamber. They opened for Opeth years ago during their US tour to my dismay and many others. Porcupine Tree would be awesome.

Oh...I know who they are, I was just wondering why you said them. I saw that show too. I actually got a laugh on Dez at that show. He was rambling on about some stupid thing about how "HARDCORE IS GAY, METAL IS WAY BETTER!!!!" trendy poser rant blah blah...anyways, he then proceed to say "I love this shit!", and I yelled out "You love shit???" and he got quiet and some people laughed. Part of my 15 minutes I guess, haha.

Oh...I know who they are, I was just wondering why you said them. I saw that show too. I actually got a laugh on Dez at that show. He was rambling on about some stupid thing about how "HARDCORE IS GAY, METAL IS WAY BETTER!!!!" trendy poser rant blah blah...anyways, he then proceed to say "I love this shit!", and I yelled out "You love shit???" and he got quiet and some people laughed. Part of my 15 minutes I guess, haha.

Haha, that's great. To my surprise Devildriver got a great reaction from the crowd in Seattle. I couldn't believe people were eating that shit up. I said them because they're one of the worst openers I could think of.

Great news!

I'll definitely be at Cleveland. Will try Detroit and possibly last 2 shows.

See you there Reece,hopefully Cris and all others too!!:headbang: