U.S. TOUR

How are they amazing but fail miserably live? What are you expecting from their live show? Dance routine? They come out and play STS songs, and they sound like they do on the album, thats all I want from a band.

I think he was talking about Scar Symmetry.

Swallow the Sun is a pretty painless opener. I think they are a cool band. Solid tracks that seem pretty easily translated on stage.

I hope Katatonia invites Agalloch to open for them again as they did a few years ago in Portland. Awesome show.

I hope Katatonia invites Agalloch to open for them again as they did a few years ago in Portland. Awesome show.

WTF???? i wasn't into any of these bands back then :(

Insomnium is great. They were supposed to tour with Dark Tranquillity but it fell through. Currently Insomnium are without a record contract so I don't known if they will be able to come back anytime soon.

insomnium is awesome, i heard somewhere that they were supposed to be on that finntroll tour or something as well but i guess not

and yeah i was talking about scar symmetry

STS is really cool though i like them a lot

Yeah, I think they have to play The Justice of Suffering this time around. I am surprised they have never done it. Maybe it would spoil the Jonas surprise, ha.

Now wouldn't that just be the icing on the cake? I MUST see Agalloch live before I die - it is an imperative...if they ever come to the East Coast again...

Couldn't care less about Orphaned Land, but seeing StS finally will be cool. I'll be @ the Troc on Sept 9th fo' sho'!

I think this is my first time posting on the Katatonia forum, been a big fan for a few years now.

Very excited that I do not have to make the trip to Phoenix to see them since they are coming to Tucson! Although I do not particularly care for the venue (The Rock) I will just have to "suffer" through my first Katatonia concert. :kickass:

are you serious!?!? The Mantle is by far my favorite album ever, so that would be a dream come true.

Yeah, Katatonia and Moonspell invited Agalloch to open for them when they stopped by Portland on 11/3/2006 during the great cold distance tour. It was that show only and Agalloch played a short but awesome 30 minute set. You can find clips of the show on youtube.

25621_388177184906_5954199906_3726972_5713948_n.jpg

I am tempted to come to the US again in Sept for these shows:

Sep. 21 - Seattle, WA - El Corazon
Sep. 22 - Vancouver, BC - Rickshaw Theatre
Sep. 23 - Portland, OR - Hawthorne Theater
Sep. 24 - San Francisco, CA - Thee Parkside
Sep. 25 - Santa Ana, CA - Galaxy Theater
Sep. 26 - West Hollywood, CA - Whisky A Go Go