U.S. TOUR

Just an FYI on the venue in Tucson, its a really small club, maybe holds about 200-300 people. If your plans fall through in Mesa and you guys head to Tucson I will make sure you are taken care of there.

But ackk...Swallow The Sun again? Orphaned Land? OL have some ok songs, this just means I'll over drink during their sets and go even more insane during Katatonia's set.

I agree, why STS again? And i don't care for Orphaned Land at all. Either way i will be at the Chicago show if anyone cares to meet up.

I'm sure they'd loooooove that :Smug:

crybaby.png

So, My rents have decided to let me go and drive in the US on the condition that I get at least 8 hours sleep a night, memorise all the driving directions before I go, get travel insurance, get the highest level of rental car insurance you can get and drive back to the hotel after the gig not matter how short the distance is. Fanfuckingtastic! I won't be able to book anything for about a week though. I'm working 16 hours a day 7 days a week at the moment, but once that slows down its tickets o'clock!

200 to 300 people is very small for venue size, yay.

So, My rents have decided to let me go and drive in the US on the condition that I get at least 8 hours sleep a night, memorise all the driving directions before I go, get travel insurance, get the highest level of rental car insurance you can get and drive back to the hotel after the gig not matter how short the distance is. Fanfuckingtastic! I won't be able to book anything for about a week though. I'm working 16 hours a day 7 days a week at the moment, but once that slows down its tickets o'clock!

200 to 300 people is very small for venue size, yay.

Yay!!!

I'm researching at the moment. Going to test my driving out in three weeks when I get there.

Fyi, the band is right now talking about doing an Australian tour in December. More info to come.
If this goes ahead, you have just saved me about $3000. How concrete are these talks? Will you know if this is going to fly in the next month or two? Last minute flights to the US are expensive but if an Aussie tour looks at all unlikely then I will have to go to the US.