U.S. TOUR

Fyi, the band is right now talking about doing an Australian tour in December. More info to come.

So I have emailed a bunch of kata management people trying to find out if this aussie tour is going ahead or not, and they all reply with out answering.

"Hi USA tour starts in September and Australia may be likely in December"

"Hi, I have not had an update on that yet, though I expect there should be some more news before too long."

If it gets to after the the LA shows on the US tour and then they say that there won't be and aussie tour I'm going to hurt some one!

Hay Katie do you have any ideas about who would bring them out here? All I know at the moment is its not Soundwave Touring.

:(

Australia!!!!!! YAAAAY! :) fingers crossed!!
I'm having a hard time getting more info on this. So far All I know it that the promoter is not:

Michael Coppel
Andrew McManus
Soundworks Touring
Soundwave Touring

I've had no reply from:
Just Say Rock
The Atlas Agency
Billions Australia
Scorpion Entertainment
Frontier Touring
Blue Murder
Chugg Entertainment

I'm having a hard time getting more info on this. So far All I know it that the promoter is not:

Michael Coppel
Andrew McManus
Soundworks Touring
Soundwave Touring

I've had no reply from:
Just Say Rock
The Atlas Agency
Billions Australia
Scorpion Entertainment
Frontier Touring
Blue Murder
Chugg Entertainment

December is still a while away from now. I've seen bands announced just 4 months before their initial tour. If we hear nothing by August then I'll be worrying.

And I'll be very very happy if the promoter is NOT Just Say Rock.

December is still a while away from now. I've seen bands announced just 4 months before their initial tour. If we hear nothing by August then I'll be worrying.

And I'll be very very happy if the promoter is NOT Just Say Rock.

The thing is, the longer I put off booking everything for the US tour the more it will cost me. Hay Matt if you feel like emailing any of the above who haven't replyed to see if you can get any info out of them. And what do you not like about just say rock?

^ Hmmm... I doubt anything is completely official even now, so you could be trying in vain to get more info when there really is none. Though, we (being my band) have heard from Katatonia's management that "the rumours are a good possibility". However, even by that I wouldn't risk losing the opportunity of seeing the band live if I were you.

OK question. Im looking at the dates for the september 28th show and according to the venue's site there is a band called Ludo playing that not and NOT katatonia. Any one have any information on that, because im not about to purhcase a ticket from the site if there is no katatonia show.....

OH i know kev, i was just weary still. The venue's site says otherwise. I was on the phone with my friend who im going to visit during the time and we were talking about getting tickets but were apprehensive due to the venue's listing for a different band.

Hi,

I've never been to a Katatonia show before and I don't know how long it'll last. The venue says doors will open at 7 and the show will start at 7:30. Both Swallow the Sun and Orphaned Land are opening first. When I can expect (roughly) the show to be over (so I can get transportation back)?

EDIT: Location/Time: Sept 11 at Worcester, MA at The Palladium

Hi,

I've never been to a Katatonia show before and I don't know how long it'll last. The venue says doors will open at 7 and the show will start at 7:30. Both Swallow the Sun and Orphaned Land are opening first. When I can expect (roughly) the show to be over (so I can get transportation back)?

Hey dawg. Why don't you post the city where you're seeing them and maybe one of the other board members will know the protocol for that particular venue? It's been my experience that shows never start that early. If the venue says 7:30, the action will most likely start getting hot around 9.

my guess:
7:30 - StS
8:15 - Orphaned Land
9:30 - 11? Katatonia

most shows I see upstairs at the Palladium have 5 bands at least so I'm not sure when this will end

OK, I guess I'll plan to take commuter rail back to boston at 12:50 am. (I'm a college student w/o a car).

Thanks for the advice!