Ugh...

but a bottle of white mineral oil (good for guitars, made for oiling intestines, baby), and slip a bit into her drinks when you can.

So tonight, come home... she ate the jelly I bought the other day to replace what she ate before. She fucking ate it. On crackers.

I kicked her ass out of the house and told her not to come back till she had purchased some jelly.

I got yelled at for hours, since apparently she called her mom and whined to her. What a spoiled cunt.

Told her mom to buy me some fucking jelly, or I'm gonna siphon gas from her fucking car. We'll see how that goes.

And apparently, the other kid arrives in about 30 minutes... Supposedly, according to my sister who met her before, this one is 10 times more tolerable, and about 1/10 the weight. We shall see.

cut her open with a lightsaber and keep inside her, using her endtrails and body organs to keep warm. just like in starwars.

and then you can take the mass amount of skin from her corpse to a tailor to make a lovely family size camping tent. I'm not talkin one of those pussy G.I. Joe's family tents, i'm talkin 5 bedrooms and a bath.