Ulrich.VS Lombardo

Whos better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lombardo. I never really thought much of lars ulrich and found him to be the weakest link in metallica.

I don't see how anyone could think Ulrich is better. The answer is obvious. A friend of mine told me that Ulrich actually had to record all of his drum tracks in bits, because he could never play a song flawlessly all the way through.

it is; its fair;y difficult to get everything 100% correct when recording, you need every snare hit every kick every fill to be spot on, when your play songs great than 5 min that gets difficult. Most drummers will drop into tracks rather than do the entire thing.

O'Rly, care to explain? If your last you aren't important...Stop trying to backstep on what you said.

Because least important doesn't mean not important. That is a logical fallacy. That doesn't even make sense. If I wanted to say they weren't important, I wouldn't have said least important, because by the very nature of the phrase, it implies that there is still importance. Is English your first language?

It doesn't work that way. I gave valid reasons why Lars is a shitty drummer. What could be your problems with the drummers I listed? Hellhammer I listed because of versatility, Flo Mournier for speed, and Brann Dailor for being insane. None of them compare to Bill Bruford or Neil Peart or Phil Collins, my favorite drummers in rock.

DaveLombardoBB.jpg
:kickass:

Status
Not open for further replies.