Ultimate Metal Hall of Fame February 2017 Inductions

H.P. Lovecraft

Mar 9, 2016
Ry'leh
Back to the grinding wheel, no, fuck you, I will not take back that Overkill reference, the new album kicks too much raw, crude asshole for me to physically do so. Here we are folks, this game has now been running for a full year. In February 2016, one man from southern California had a dream... to unite the the almost parodically contentious legions of burn out neanderthals that dwell haplessly on the UM cyberspace... he took that dream to new heights, ventured out... he failed. So we've got this, yet another glorious bitchfest about heavy metal! As always cast your votes for up to 15 metal acts of your choosing that you deem worthy of entrance to the HoF (not yet inducted), I'll tally your choices, and the results will be committed to record. For a full list of prior inductees visit the museum thread here: http://ultimatemetal.com/forum/threads/ultimate-metal-hall-of-fame-museum.1026011/ We'll be hashing it out till March 1st, 7:00 AM sharp, so feel free to muck around with your votes for a few days. Kick out the jams, motherfuckers!

bitch, link the previous month's thread in your OP too, i have to search your asshole for my previous list every time
Or, you know, catalogue your list on a Word or Google doc like a normal person like I recommended months ago. The thread titles are listed by Ultimate Hall of Fame (insert month and year) Inductions if you still can't find it.

Vektor
Artillery

tumblr_ksczlyQbeU1qzx4k0o1_500.jpg

Reactions: Talos of Atmora
Lock, stock, and two smoking barrels full of ballots later, we've got the February 2017 inductees of our forum's hall of fame. Superlative class this month, a more than worthy commemoration of the Hall's one year anniversary (@Baroque is to be commended to the end of days for starting this all up):

D.R.I. (4 votes)
Forbidden (3 votes)
Repulsion (3 votes)
Death Angel (3 votes)
Armored Saint (3 votes)
Nuclear Assault (3 votes)
Vio-lence (3 votes)
Blasphemy (3 votes)

For a complete chronology of all classes and inductees, once again, pay the museum thread a visit if you will: http://ultimatemetal.com/forum/threads/ultimate-metal-hall-of-fame-museum.1026011/

Here's to another year of putting metal's finest where they deservedly belong! Horns high!