Ulver's Logos

I was wondering if anyone had two nice big scanned images of the old and new Ulver logos. The reason is because I'm making some weird Ulver artwork, and I wanted to use the logos in it, but really couldn't find any big scans of it. If anyone can help I'd be most grateful. Cheers!

I did 2 large versions of the old Ulver logo:

The first one is an extraction of the logo on the Nattens Madrigal cover (~ 660 x 230).
The second one is a scan of the logo on the Vargnatt 10" Release (~ 1400 x 500).

I´ll send them to you by mail!

But I´m wondering - is there a definite version of the new Ulver logo? It looks different on every new Ulver release since Metamorphosis, I think...

Verago said:
I did 2 large versions of the old Ulver logo:

The first one is an extraction of the logo on the Nattens Madrigal cover (~ 660 x 230).
The second one is a scan of the logo on the Vargnatt 10" Release (~ 1400 x 500).

I´ll send them to you by mail!

But I´m wondering - is there a definite version of the new Ulver logo? It looks different on every new Ulver release since Metamorphosis, I think...
Thanks alot! :)
I think your right about the new logo. It does seem to be different on each of the newer releases. Oh well. I ended up scanning my T-shirt for the new logo.

Blackwinged said:
Thanks alot! :)
I think your right about the new logo. It does seem to be different on each of the newer releases. Oh well. I ended up scanning my T-shirt for the new logo.

would someone possibly be able to send these logos to me, also...? whendubscry@hotmail.com