UM Fantasy Football League V

There was a problem

* There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. To join, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning. (Error #638)

I get the same error:

There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. To join, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning. (Error #638)

I will be out of town on draft day. Not saying it has to change. I may be able to get on a comp where I am. Or maybe I will just set my draft order up real nice and try the auto-pick.

but wait... is it going to be hard to drop and pick up players?

Can you explain how that whole thing is going to work this year?

So what is the deal with the 2 QBs? That seems weird. We will have 2 QBs active each week? Then we need to potentially have one or two more on the bench for bye weeks and bad matchups? Seems like it will be a pain to manage.

I found a 10th person for the league. It's a colleague of mine. He actually listens to a little metal, so he won't be far off from us in terms of that. I'll send Rick his e-mail when I get a chance.

Also, could we change the draft time to the evening?

Another idea for settings is bonus points for certain thresholds (450 yds passing, etc)

Another idea is that we could do a keeper league this year..