UM Fantasy Football League V

I generally preferred the stock yahoo settings to Rick's custom set ups, but dont feel like playing with random strangers.

But it's ok, because Peyton is gonna shit the bed this year. Has already started.

Auction draft.

1 QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, 1 WR/RB, TE, K, DEF

QB Scoring (25 yds = 1 pt, TD = 4 pts, INT = -2 pts)
WR/TE Scoring (10 yds = 1 pt, TD = 6 pts, PPR = .50 pt)
RB Scoring (10 yds = 1 pt, TD = 6 pts, PPR = .50 pt)
K Scoring (<39 yds = 3 pts, 40-49 yds = 4 pts, 50+ = 5 pts, XP = 1 pt, Miss = -1)
DEF Scoring (Don't care)

I don't really care about anything, besides having an auction draft. They are a lot more interesting and better IMO.

I don't think I want a defense and kicker this year. That was going to be one of my surprise changes for this season but I'm not 100% sold on the idea yet. Definitely not kickers, they're a waste of a roster spot. I'd rather start some obscure scrub from another team than a kicker.

Also, auction drafts are too hard to pull off over the internet. They are fun though.

My buddy registered. League is now closed I guess..

Anyway, here's the Week 1 matchup for the second year in a row:

Could we please change the draft time to sometime this week?

I'm asking you to explain. Yahoo auction drafts are the same as regular drafts in terms of ease. I don't understand why you don't want to do an auction.

Alright the auction draft is set up a little different than I thought. I changed it to that. This should be a fun little change from last year.

If you're smart, you'll show up to the draft this time. If not, expect your team to suck.

Here are the scoring details:

QB's:
td 6
int -1
comp .5
sack -2
pass yards 25 for 1
40+ yard pass 1
40+ yard td 1

RB:
rush td 6
attempt .5
yards 10 for 1

WR+TE:
td 6
rec 1
rec yards 10 for 1

Misc:
2 pt conversion 2
fumble lost -2

Pass yard bonus:
300yd 5
350 yd 10
400 yd 15

Rush yard bonus:
150 yd 5
175 yd 10
200 yd 15

Rec yard bonus:
150 yd 5
175 yd 10
200 yd 15

Roster positions:
QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, WR/RB/TE x 3
NO defense/st and kicker

How does the auction draft work?

Wait, so you only bid money on people you draft? Do you spend money on people you get off FA or whatever once the league starts?