Ummmm..... what?

the_drip said:
lol is that oinkess?

DinG! Winner!

Interesting....

My work PC is super locked down and players etc. are not updated and I cannot hear/view shit. Has anyone heard the music? Is it any good? (and don't just rip on it simply because it's Oink..)

he's fast on the kick pedals yes...he actually has a lot of room to improve. He will be the first to admit that hsi fills are rather rudimentary...he lax teh jazz inflooensez.

but he's getting better and better.

pro tools..no I don't think so. Dave used triggers and stuff like that he uses InUendo....or whatever its called.

go to the andy sneap forum..theirs a thread there with more detail than I can describe.

I'm listening to it now and it's quite funny how he put the drums so high in the mix to hide the fact that he really can't play any instrument well or sing well, or create any intensity without the use of hyper loud double kick drums for that matter.

FFS... a pointless, flub-ridden crapgasm. :erk: Why would you allow the world to hear you suck so hard and then advertise it?

NFU said:
those songs are truly truly awful. what a waste of air and cases of donuts.

^I'm surprised you even took the time to listen to it :lol:
Btw, do you have a book called "quick witty remarks for all occasions" lying next to you every time you comment on this forum?

i'm pretty sure oinkness has some rare form of downs syndrome.

they need to pull this off blabbermouth....it's just promoting every shitty 1 person homo who thinks his home recordings are "ground-breaking" I don't wanna have to syphon through all this kinda shit when i'm checking metal news.

the_drip said:
i'm pretty sure oinkness has some rare form of downs syndrome.

they need to pull this off blabbermouth....it's just promoting every shitty 1 person homo who thinks his home recordings are "ground-breaking" I don't wanna have to syphon through all this kinda shit when i'm checking metal news.