Ummmm..... what?

Jon Snow said:
let me put it this way

all other bands > Satanic Dirge > Dream Theatre
Oh, okay. I suppose I can agree with that, considering Dream Theatre isn't even a band. :erk:

OKAY, anyway, to go back on topic, Satanic Dirge sucks, his other project sucks, and he's only been banned from 2 or more forums, so go pick on him all you want on the others he goes on. :kickass:

Well you have to admit that Torrent Of Souls would be a good soundtrack for a crappy end 80's or begin 90's pc RPG game :lol:

:Wreath: said:
how do you know he interviewed himself?

I don't. I'm hazarding a guess that he is. The style of the interviewer and interviewee is nearly identical. Besides, who the hell would interview Oink?

Tubbs Mcgee said:
Oh, okay. I suppose I can agree with that, considering Dream Theatre isn't even a band. :erk:

OKAY, anyway, to go back on topic, Satanic Dirge sucks, his other project sucks, and he's only been banned from 2 or more forums, so go pick on him all you want on the others he goes on. :kickass:
Wait, why is Dream Theater not a band?

basically tubbs would start crying everytime someone spelled it 'theatre' because the band hates it when people do that, which I thought was hilarious...so i started spelling it like that on purpose...old habits die hard