under rated guitar players

Paul Waggoner of between the buried and me. Absolute unreal player, his leads on the great misdirect are amazing.

I hate idiot trolls, fuck off.
internettoughguy.jpg

Tbh Kirk Hammett gets trashed all the time when he's really pretty good. I've never seen anyone praise him, ever. So I think that's actually valid.
Also, the dude from Hammerfall.

Prince is actually a killer player.

Metal? Probably Oli Herbert from All That Remains, who is fucking brilliant. Also Christian Muenzner from Necrophagist and Obscura. And Alex Skolnick from Testament, Marty Friedman from when he was in Megadeth, Greg Mackintosh from Paradise Lost, Robb Flynn and Phil Demmel from Machine Head, Bill Steer from Carcass, Jesper and Bjorn from In Flames and Jules Cooper from Viking Skull. :)

EDIT: And also Ron Jarzombek.

Janick_Gers-4352.jpg

LEAVE JANICK ALONE!

One of the most underrated guitar players, sorta sloppy but he has written some awesome songs and plays great solos live. Will always be in the shadows of Murray and Smith.

yeah man. no one gives prince credit for anything other than his assless chaps but the fact of the matter is the man is the Mozart of popsoulrockr&bdanceslowjams.

Rusty Cooley's pretty good. Outworld's S/T was damn impressive. Bummer they split up after it. :(

Also I always thought Roland Grapow was pretty underrated. Never really super flashy except in his Malmsteen tribute:

Last edited by a moderator: