Best Metal Guitar Players

The Greys said:
Load,Reload are not nearly as cheesy as 90's Megadeth. Songs like A Tout Le Monde,Crush 'Em,Moto Psycho,Die Dead Enough are wicked cheesy especially. Megadeth has always had a mega cheese factor. Dave Mustaine is a nerdy guy, it actually comes through in his music,lyrics. I can't really take Megadeth seriously. He takes some of the worst 80's infleunces into his music.

As a guitarists he's not in the same league with Kirk,Dimebag,Chris Broderick,Jeff Loomis etc... which are not in the same league with Andy from King Diamond and Hank Sherman from Mercyful Fate.

Oh of course dave isnt in that league, but he is my hero, and Ill kill you for saying that, jk, anyway I want A Tout Le Monde played at my funeral

The Greys said:
Load,Reload are not nearly as cheesy as 90's Megadeth. Songs like A Tout Le Monde,Crush 'Em,Moto Psycho,Die Dead Enough are wicked cheesy especially. Megadeth has always had a mega cheese factor. Dave Mustaine is a nerdy guy, it actually comes through in his music,lyrics. I can't really take Megadeth seriously. He takes some of the worst 80's infleunces into his music. His vocals are awful and good ammount of Megadeth songs are pure comedy.

load and reload <<<<<<<<<<< countdown to extinction or youthanasia

Thraxz said:

Steve Vai is awesome, but you suck because you posted that in Real format.

Anyway.....I managed to figure out from the title that the first one was "Building The Church." What was the second one? I'm guessing Bad Horsie or something.

And besides being awesome, Steve Vai is the classiest guitarist mentioned so far in this topic.

BlackMetalTyrant said:
Kirk Hammet kicks ass, Master of Puppets, Blackened, Seek and Destroy, Shortest Straw, And Justice for All, in those songs he played some great solos. Kirk made solos that fit the music perfectly.

Huh? I always thought that a glossy solo in the middle of a gritty song like that was horribly out of place. But thats one of Metallicas biggests flaws, they put a fucking solo in every song even when it isn't needed.

Barking Pumpkin said:
Steve Vai is awesome, but you suck because you posted that in Real format.

Anyway.....I managed to figure out from the title that the first one was "Building The Church." What was the second one? I'm guessing Bad Horsie or something.

And besides being awesome, Steve Vai is the classiest guitarist mentioned so far in this topic.

-Sorry, I just linked from the shitty CD Universe site because it was easy for me.

-Yes. "Building the Church," and the second one is, "The Mysterious Murder Of Christian Tiera's Lover."

-Agreed.

The Greys said:
Load,Reload are not nearly as cheesy as 90's Megadeth. Songs like A Tout Le Monde,Crush 'Em,Moto Psycho,Die Dead Enough are wicked cheesy especially. Megadeth has always had a mega cheese factor. Dave Mustaine is a nerdy guy, it actually comes through in his music,lyrics. I can't really take Megadeth seriously. He takes some of the worst 80's infleunces into his music. His vocals are awful and good ammount of Megadeth songs are pure comedy.

As a guitarists he's not in the same league with Kirk,Dimebag,Chris Broderick,Jeff Loomis etc... which are not in the same league with Andy from King Diamond and Hank Sherman from Mercyful Fate.

If you want to hear some really nice soloing check out Solitude Aeturnus. No one ever mentions their guitarists for who knows why.
Haha, "Mustaine not in the same league as Kirk"...

crimsonfloyd said:
Huh? I always thought that a glossy solo in the middle of a gritty song like that was horribly out of place. But thats one of Metallicas biggests flaws, they put a fucking solo in every song even when it isn't needed.

Im sure If they had taken your advice early in their career's they would have been more succesful.

Chris Fucking Poland, I was just listening to "the system has failed" and I was listening to "peace sells" yesterday. He is so melodic and has a kickass tone.