Underground Metal In Israel

kontan

Demon of the Abyss
Jan 30, 2002
Athens, Hell-ass
freewebs.com
I was wondering if there's any underground action in Israel. I have only heared about a band called Arallu or something... What are they playing? Can you recommend any good bands? Thnx :)

The metal scene here getting bigger and better then ever, with the fact that more bands got signed in foreign labels, and nowdays even get to tour outside Israel.
To name the more known bands:
Salem, Orphaned Land, Arallu, Substance for god, Lehavoth, Nail Within and Eternal Gray.
Run a quick search on every search engine, view their sites, if your using any media sharing program, i'm sure that you'll find songs from the bands.

The scene here is not realy underground today because of the web.
Enigmatic_Death, I think you forgot Azazel(Black Metal).
They are a few bands called Azazel, one is Israeli, they have an album called Ride Through the Horizon, but today they are a bit different, they took off the keyboards so they are heavier.
Their vocalist also has a band called Crossfire (Heavy/Glam). He also was in Lehavoth (guitar) and was in Nail Within (band when they were called Emblaze, he was their vocalist).
Also Vultures are important to mention, GREAT industrial www.vulturesculture.com
If you want more, ask, these days we have douzens of active bands, from Glam to Gore.

:lol: There's a local rock cover band here that's called Azazel too. I have played with my band with 'em.
I've just checked out the links section in the OL site and I've found some Israel underground bands. I've downloaded some stuff too and i can say that Lady Oracle and Arallu surprised me! Oh! I already know Salem but I didn't haev a clue that they are from Israel! Damn, they're good :) Keep on rocking the underground :headbang:

yeah, who?
i also never heard about Substance for god...

look, the scene is partialy underground, but it is floating more and more to the surface.

AntiMtv said:
Lady Oracle?! Who?!

Oooops!
err.gif
rolleyes.gif
I meant "Lady Macbeth"... I don't know how "Macbeth" became "Oracle" :lol:

NP: The Mushroom River Band-To The World Beyond

Yes, I downloaded songs from Arallu, Nail Within and Eternal Gray. I'll order the Arallu's demo and I was thinking to order something by Nail Within but someone posted that they broke-up...
I also checked the sites of Crossfire and Vultures (GREAT site) but I didn't downloaded something 'cause glam and industrial do not fit in my tastes...
You have a very "healthy" underground scene. Keep on rockin' :headbang:

Nogie said:
Nail Within didn't break up, the vocalist left the band but they have a new one already if I'm not mistaken..
If you're into At The Gates and all that you should get their new album...

And like Anti MTV said -- Check out Vultures... 'kin excellent band!!

That's good news :) I love ATG man and I was very surpised when I read about Liemberg's coropration with Nail Within :)

PS: What the f*uck happen to the "Now playing" option?

NP: Orphaned Land-My Requiem

Nogie said:
Nail Within didn't break up, the vocalist left the band but they have a new one already if I'm not mistaken..
If you're into At The Gates and all that you should get their new album...

And like Anti MTV said -- Check out Vultures... 'kin excellent band!!

That's great news :D Of course I LOVE ATG! I was surprised when I read about Liemberg's corporation with Nail Within :)

PS: What the f*ck happen to the "Now Playing" option? :err:

NP: Orphaned Land-The Beloveds Cry