Underworld Review

not my alley, not even the same planet as me...
just because I like Bruce Campbell, doesn't mean I have no taste...
the trailer looked interesting... but I've seen better acting in those Geico commercials (insurance)...

I'd just like to point out that I will never see a movie that I think I will have to sue the director and producer for making me lose 2 hours of my existance after watching it. :D

Underworld steals a bunch of ideas and does nothing with it. It's full of plot twists and ends up becoming confusing as hell.

But damn, Kate looks hot. And she looks hot in Van Helsing, too.

Keyser Soze said:
... with the rare exception of David Fincher (Alien 3 notwithstanding)... music video directors have no place directing movies that pretend to have a story
What was wrong with Alien 3? :confused:

Keyser Soze said:
not my alley, not even the same planet as me...
just because I like Bruce Campbell, doesn't mean I have no taste...
the trailer looked interesting... but I've seen better acting in those Geico commercials (insurance)...

Speaking of Brucey... Bubba Hotep opens in Salt Lake on the 30th. WOOHOO Finaly get to see it!

-HobbesDawg

HobbesDawg said:
Speaking of Brucey... Bubba Hotep opens in Salt Lake on the 30th. WOOHOO Finaly get to see it!

-HobbesDawg
You'll love it! Ossie Davis and Bruce Campbell have awesome chemistry.
Hey, it took 4 months, but the movie finally went over the million $ box office... talk about grass roots!

Keyser Soze said:
it sucked...
not as badly as Alien 4
Call me a glutton for my maternal instincts for having alien bodysnatchners in my body...okay a human body snatcher...I loved ALIEN 4....maybe because of the whole "Motherhood" thing. That film haunted me for a week.

Something very fun about genetics and giving birth to creepy crawley things...just tickles my fancy...(in a movie of course). Please keep that wormy crab away from my face.

:yell: :loco: :tickled:

Aliens (best Cameron movie, in my honest opinion... yes, better than the Ahnuld movies...) was on the tele this morning... Tense little movie...
On Aliens 4, I HATED Winona Ryder... I didn't buy the whole wafy android (oops... gave away a plot point...)
Heheheheh....

Keyser Soze said:
You'll love it! Ossie Davis and Bruce Campbell have awesome chemistry.
Hey, it took 4 months, but the movie finally went over the million $ box office... talk about grass roots!

I saw Bubba Ho-Tep the opening weekend.I loved it.I met Bruce at a horror convention a year & a 1/2 ago.He was great.He signed his bio(a great read).

My little sister had the balls to approach Sam Raimi at the screening of Bubba at the Egyptian last February... she got his signature and a hug from the guy...
Then, at the Nuart, she approached Bruce and had him sign the same postcard that Sam signed... Bruce had a chuckle at it and was grateful that we went multiple times to see Bubba.
Indeed, "If Chins Could Kill" was a great read... according to his site, he should be doing another book tour, this time for "Make Love The Bruce Campbell Way" this summer or Fall, plus he'll be the Snooty Usher in Spider-man 2...
For those of you in socal that haven't seen Bubba Ho-tep, get on with it!
It is coming back to the LA area in February... check www.bubbahotep.com

I'm with you Keyser... I was really disappointed with Underworld. It sounded good on paper. However I did like the lead actress... she was fine!

I almost got a chance to see Bubba Ho-Tep last week in Houston... but my sis wasn't into it and she re-directed us to "21Grams". Good movie, but depressing as all hell. Can't wait to see BH-T... the trailer looks awesome.

As for Aliens... I like them all. Number four was strange... but decent. Aliens I & II reign supreme.