"Universal" bonus tracks

The 2 bonus songs are album originals. They are pretty much just for the extended release versions of the album. I nice little extra for the fans.

No covers, no alternate versions. We didnt have anything extra in the studio that did NOT make it to the album so...the extended version has all the material from the 2008-2009 time period.

http://www.plastichead.com/catalogue.asp?ex=fitem&target=INDIE014CDBOX

Apparently the bonus tracks are titled "Coalition of the Elements" and "Loci".

All different editions are available there.

Is it available anywhere else that's not British and therefore not disgustingly overpriced? The REGULAR album is 15 pounds and I could get it for $14 on Amazon. Unfortunately there's no box set listed on Amazon.

EDIT: So far I've found this. Wish I knew what the shirt looked like so I could decide if I want to preorder it, but still, from what I can tell it's just the regular cd and not the digipak anyway. AAAAUGH.

http://www.theomegaorder.com/BORKNAGAR-Universal-CD-Shirt-Bundle-S_3

i guess it´s legal to put this link of some samples from a preorder..right?..if not i will delete right now..

i guess it´s legal to put this link of some samples from a preorder..right?..if not i will delete right now..

I have already found some samples on the german "Amazon" in November...but i contacted Erik to inform him about that and asked for permission to post it.

The answer is obvious and quiet comprehensible, `cause it was way too early and amazon.de wasn`t supposed to do so.

But it really sounds awesome!!! :worship:

Exactly haha. And if you order from The Omega Order, the regular CD only costs $11.

Yeah but they're U.S. CDs, which are not as nice as the European ones. For Bork I'll only buy the best :) . Still, I'll probably get the shirt package, it's quite cheap.

The ltd. box is not that expensive, I think $64 (with shipping) for such a nice edition is not so bad, I've paid a lot more for one item :p . I believe it's totally worth it :) .

Yeah but they're U.S. CDs, which are not as nice as the European ones. For Bork I'll only buy the best :) . Still, I'll probably get the shirt package, it's quite cheap.

How can you tell? I would imagine that for larger artists, this is a factor, but extreme metal? Do they really make different versions for the USA vs. the rest of the world?

I thought the difference in dates was a distribution thing only.

How can you tell? I would imagine that for larger artists, this is a factor, but extreme metal? Do they really make different versions for the USA vs. the rest of the world?

I thought the difference in dates was a distribution thing only.

If the booklet, or better put anything related to printing —booklet, on the physical CD— of any release was done in the U.S., it is of inferior quality to the European one. Just as the European one is inferior to the Japanese one. In every sense (even concerning audio, but I'm not sure if it can be applied to every release), Japanese CDs are the best ones in the world :) .