"Universal" bonus tracks

I think I misread it. Or, the ad is badly written. Under 'Format', it says CD.

But this is in the description: "Order now with an exclusive shirt design and receive a download of the full album the day the album is released!"

I originally took that to mean a download copy only; I guess it's that and a CD and t-shirt. Which makes it a much sweeter deal!

Yeah, it's a very good deal indeed! Ziltoid says that you should buy it, even if it is a U.S. CD ;). The Omega has some very nice deals every now and then, specially at the end of the year or Christmas; you'll get European digis for $5! I should start thinking of ordering the box from Plastichead; I'm going to buy a new computer today but I shall leave money for Bork and DT :) .

Welp, I went ahead and ordered the CD+ shirt combo. It's a great price, and out of all the shinies, I could use another Borky T-shirt the most.

Yeah that's the shirt, the design isn't specifically of Universal. I still think the design is very nice, simple, with the band's logos. I also noticed that said specific design has become available in other sites.
uhm yeah i know, that's what you all been asking for... i was hoping for something a little more... uhm... original. Still hoping there will be at least specific Universal design shirts available after the actual release...

Damn I was kinda hoping for the opposite. Big logo on the front, small dragon on the back. Oh well, shit's still hot. Definitely gonna order one when I get the chance.

uhm yeah i know, that's what you all been asking for... i was hoping for something a little more... uhm... original. Still hoping there will be at least specific Universal design shirts available after the actual release...

Well maybe you can do the design you want and print it on a shirt :p . Or sell it to Indie Records :lol: .

It's fucking annoying that I'm forced to buy the album twice to get that shirt and the stuff in the Dragon box edition.

Agreed! I guess I'll sell the album that comes with the shirt, it's still an excellent price though. At gigs you'd usually pay $25 or $35 for just the shirt.

It's fucking annoying that I'm forced to buy the album twice to get that shirt and the stuff in the Dragon box edition.

I ultimately decided not to get the Dragon Box. At least for now. I don't need the video, I don't need the keychain, nor the necklace. I'd be spending a ton more money for just two more songs. Not worth it. Sorry, Borkendales. I also have no idea how much it'd actually cost, as no place in the USA seems to be selling it domestically. Practicality-wise, t-shirt is much more useful for me, and I love LOVE the simple dragon/logo design.

Plus, I just spent $34 on an import CD earlier this month (Makti, by Berit M. Oskal if you're curious, and it's an excellent disc!), and it all adds up!

Well maybe you can do the design you want and print it on a shirt :p . Or sell it to Indie Records :lol: .
i don't think it's funny. in fact, it's quite mean of you to say that to me.

i haven't decided yet what to order. I'm waiting for the nice cool new shirt designs. I thought they were supposed to "stand out a bit more", if this whole "something completely different" idea hasn't been discarded at all after all this talk about simple shirts... I really hope not! At least i hope there will be some girly shirts looking a bit more interesting. If not, i'll just end up buying the box i guess. :rolleyes:

pff I'm happy with my tourshirt, although $20 for that combo is very tempting.. I think I paid €15 for it at the show, which is more than 20 bucks according to today's currency rates!

Can't wait to receive the box!! I hope they send it out a day before it gets released so I'll receive it on the actual release date :)

i don't think it's funny. in fact, it's quite mean of you to say that to me.

i haven't decided yet what to order. I'm waiting for the nice cool new shirt designs. I thought they were supposed to "stand out a bit more", if this whole "something completely different" idea hasn't been discarded at all after all this talk about simple shirts... I really hope not! At least i hope there will be some girly shirts looking a bit more interesting. If not, i'll just end up buying the box i guess. :rolleyes:

I didn't mean to offend you, relax.

pff I'm happy with my tourshirt, although $20 for that combo is very tempting.. I think I paid €15 for it at the show, which is more than 20 bucks according to today's currency rates!

Can't wait to receive the box!! I hope they send it out a day before it gets released so I'll receive it on the actual release date :)

Hmm true, I should pre-order it too. I'll do that later today.

I didn't mean to offend you, relax.
i still haven't gotten over those 38 euro i threw down the drain for that custom print Vintersorg shirt i cannot even wear, in case you forgot, but yeah whatevah... :guh: i've learned my lesson.

i guess i'll have to download it first ( i bet it will be there on the release day :p) because i want to order all the stuff like shirts and eventually some other new merch in one go, i'm afraid none of these will be available before or on the release date...

i still haven't gotten over those 38 euro i threw down the drain for that custom print Vintersorg shirt i cannot even wear, in case you forgot, but yeah whatevah... :guh: i've learned my lesson.

i guess i'll have to download it first ( i bet it will be there on the release day :p) because i want to order all the stuff like shirts and eventually some other new merch in one go, i'm afraid none of these will be available before or on the release date...

Oh yeah I'd forgotten about that, sorry :p. That sucks, big time :( . In here those shirts cost like $18 hehe. Hey I should get that shirt made…, but damn I just bought the new computer (I'm writing from my wireless keyboard :) :), no more cables!), so after that and Bork and DT, I'm officially broke :kickass: .

I'm contemplating the shirt, although I am more of a collector of bands shirts. I don't really wear them, maybe some of the more worn out ones accompany me to the gym but my rare ones all stay tucked away in my closet for special occasions. So in that regard, I might just wait to get the shirt. I already have a nice Empiricism hoodie, a Quintessence t-shirt and my prize possession: a 1999 The Archaic Course tour shirt, in very good condition. So we'll see what I get. I'd love to have the box, but I'm a college student and broke as hell :p maybe they'll do a contest like before and give one away :loco:

I'm contemplating the shirt, although I am more of a collector of bands shirts. I don't really wear them, maybe some of the more worn out ones accompany me to the gym but my rare ones all stay tucked away in my closet for special occasions. So in that regard, I might just wait to get the shirt.
same here, except that i go into the woods instead of the gym :)
I already have a nice Empiricism hoodie, a Quintessence t-shirt and my prize possession: a 1999 The Archaic Course tour shirt, in very good condition. So we'll see what I get. I'd love to have the box, but I'm a college student and broke as hell :p maybe they'll do a contest like before and give one away :loco:
that immediately implies you winning the contest heh :p what kind of contest was that anyway? it might be a good idea, and i would love to compete with you for that box ;) (i'm always broke as hell hehehe) though i guess it would depend on the contest...

I just ordered the dragon box from Napalm records, the site said they expected it to be available the 26th, but I always get stuff a bit earlier than the release date from them. (Don't tell that to the labels :p)