"Universal" bonus tracks

The 2 bonus songs are album originals. They are pretty much just for the extended release versions of the album. I nice little extra for the fans.

No covers, no alternate versions. We didnt have anything extra in the studio that did NOT make it to the album so...the extended version has all the material from the 2008-2009 time period.

Limited Edition with Bonus Tracks is good for momentary sale, but it is evil for the future. Because, those who will not have time to buy Limited Edition, will not want to buy Standart Edition without Bonus. Really insulting to buy an album without two songs. For people is better free download Limited Edition with Bonus Tracks in Lossless format. Labels and musicians - understand it!
I am always respected Borknagar for that band never released foolish singles and Bonus Tracks. Me sad, that it to be now. :cry:

I hope to find the limited edition around the web. Would really be sweet to hear two extra pieces of art on an album which, judging from the samples I heard on theend records, sounds freakin awesome. Oh, and thanks for the reply Dave. Highly appreciated.

Damnit to all puss spewing, blood gutted hell...where can I get the box set for the US?!

Yes, my rage sensory is going berserk.

Damnit to all puss spewing, blood gutted hell...where can I get the box set for the US?!

Yes, my rage sensory is going berserk.

Plastichead seems to be the best option, since they only charge £6 for shipping. Usually this sort of limited editions aren't released in the U.S. For example, a lot of very nice, 500 ltd. editions of Nuclear Blast are only available at their DE web-page. Unless The Omega brings it, I highly doubt it'll be available in the States.

As Allfader would write (hope it's not registered yet), 'Oh mein Cthulhu' I just listened to the samples on The Omega order. They sound amazing, simply amazing. I cannot wait anymore!!!

With one minute, I really liked 'For a Thousand Years to Come', 'Fleshflower' (I absolutely adore the piano intro), and, well, 'My Domain', of course.

The samples were removed. I heard them yesterday. I have good expectations now, some songs sound really promising. My Domain sounds incredible, incredible. Simen' vocals sounds like Sideshow Symphonies + TAC. Awesome.

The samples were removed. I heard them yesterday. I have good expectations now, some songs sound really promising. My Domain sounds incredible, incredible. Simen' vocals sounds like Sideshow Symphonies + TAC. Awesome.

Weird that they were removed, they were only a minute of each track. Sounded very diverse and awesome though.

Indeed, just remembering the song makes me smile like a little gal. I also noticed that Mr V's vocals sounded much, much, more extreme than the last album. Which is wonderful :headbang: .

It might not be necessarily - these are the import prices we're seeing. I don't think the US domestic prices have been released yet.

I sure hope so. I wish there was a bonus track CD and t-shirt combo, cause I really want a shirt too...being I can't find a Vintersorg shirt.

Ordered mine on dis-order, a Dutch mailorder. According to their site they'll have it on February 22.

Every pre-order I've seen so far has been for 1st or 2nd of march. I've had money set aside for the dragon box since I first heard of it :kickass:

Yeah, even Amazon.co.uk. weird :guh:

Only 20 bucks for a cd+shirt combo? That's pretty cool. Although I suppose a lot of fans would at least want the digipak or even the box, combined with that shirt.

It's weird that Plastichead has listed Universal as "available 1/3/2010", that's a week after its real release date!

This is tempting, but it looks like it's only a download of the album, instead of a physical copy. Which is OK for most bands, but this is Borknagar. I want the physical disc for this.

I don't see why it wouldn't be the physical disc.

I think I misread it. Or, the ad is badly written. Under 'Format', it says CD.

But this is in the description: "Order now with an exclusive shirt design and receive a download of the full album the day the album is released!"

I originally took that to mean a download copy only; I guess it's that and a CD and t-shirt. Which makes it a much sweeter deal!