Until the Light Takes Us - BM Documentary

LAST DAYS HERE was just amazing ... everyone needs to watch this.

That was pretty good. Still blows my mind how attractive dames hook up with people hell bent on self-destruction. "Heyooo, lets have a kid Bobby. Since I'll probably be spoon feeding you 9 months down the road, shoveling Gerber down another throat would be no trouble at all." I have no sympathy for these types, or the people who enable them.

Aurel, you may find this doc to be of some interest.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was pretty good. Still blows my mind how attractive dames hook up with people hell bent on self-destruction. "Heyooo, lets have a kid Bobby. Since I'll probably be spoon feeding you 9 months down the road, shoveling Gerber down another throat would be no trouble at all." I have no sympathy for these types, or the people who enable them.

Aurel, you may find this doc to be of some interest.

that was fucking awesome

LAST DAYS HERE was just amazing ... everyone needs to watch this.

i've been fucking trying for so long

haven't been able to find it for download/streaming anywhere

so.. thanks, this german shit looks legit EDIT: nope, it refuses to stream in sweden due to licensing bullshit. i'll have to find a german proxy or a torrent of some kind

I do seriously want to seek out PENTAGRAM stuff now though ... what's their definitive release?

i think they were actually at their best in the 70's, before releasing the first full-length. "relentless" didn't come out until 1985 and while the songs are still pretty good for the most part, pentagram on album throughout the 80's and 90's was never as exciting as the early demos and singles.

so essentially, get "first daze here -- the vintage collection", a collection of early stuff

check out this short doc about the early Tampa, FL Death Metal scene ... really cool stuff

/\Details?

It appears as though there's a new documentary on black metal every week. The latest installment focuses on those bed room black metal musicians who live at home with mommy.

It appears as though there's a new documentary on black metal every week. The latest installment focuses on those bed room black metal musicians who live at home with mommy.

I've found Leviathan and Xasthur to have their moments, especially the latter. Hopefully these guys are at least making enough to occasionally fill their stomachs with a burrito and their twin beds with a whore.