Update..again

just to make it more clear so that someone may be able to help me.... i did recieve the email and alls it says is blah blah hope you find something cool, from dan... and there is no order form or anything, i am confused

I got one like that too, but only minutes after I got the same but with an attached image with the order form.

I see that Dan has sent the orderforms but I haven't received the e-mail :-(

I want to order the cd, and maybe a shirt, can somebody send Dan's e-mail to me?

my mail: ------------------@-----

please

EDIT: I get it !!

how does paying for the postage work, do i add in the money for postage in the paypal....i got a shirt and nightfall overture, so thats 33 dollars, do i need more for postage too?

BreathingShadow: Yes, you have to add the postage to the final amount. There in the lower right corner of the order-thingie are the postage prices for the most common combinations.
1 shirt plus 1 CD is unfortunately not covered in the examples, so you can gather it must be either 8 or 11 Dollars (the nearest examples to what you bought). You´ll have to ask Dan for the exact price, or maybe he writes it here in the forum, how much it would be.

Dan probably has a reason for not sending out all order forms out at the same time. As he processes the orders privately I can imagine he doesn´t want to have too many at the same time... just a thought.