Update

ZHJ&T

Dec 7, 2002
www.zerohourweb.com
Just wanted to update everyone in regards to Troy. Troy will be going for Surgery Nov. 6th........ Troy is very nervous as we all can imagine. The Doctor feels it's the right time to have the surgery because luckily he hasn't had any muscle deterioration. He says if he waits he will have eventually have muscle deterioration and at that point there wouldn't be much they could do for him.

YOU ALL RULE for the great messages of support.

Jasun

Thanks for the update it sounds really important that Troy goes in soon I really wish Troy the best in this and if it can help withthe issues it will help the band move onto the next level Please send Troy my best wishes again
John

All the best to you guys, especially Troy.

A little update from my end, the amount of pics to process is huge, it may take a while before i've finished all of them. I'm pretty sure Saturday (including ZH) will be online before the end of next weekend ;)

just one already:
DSC_4221.jpg

H.

Man Havermout that shot is AWESOME!! Brett that shot RULES!! Awesome to see these pics up here.....I really need to do some updates with the photos, things have been crazy.

Thanks everyone for all the kind words. Troy wanted me to get on and thank you all.

We really appreciate it Spatch, Havermout, RonKfish, fading and SharkBLACK!!

METAL!!

Jasun

Right on guys and sending the METAL-Sign to AngleofDeaf667, mark b. progmetaldan and Brutha Kenneth....Troy thanks you.

Have to add that KENNETH YOU RULE for always sporting the ZH shirt. We appreciate the you wearing the goods bro.

Jasun