Update

Just dropping in to say hi to a couple of my favorite homies! And to Chris and Mike too!
I hope everything is going well!

Cheers!

Brett

Hey everyone sorry for not getting on of late.

I know people are wondering about Troy. His arm hasn't broken into the "most of the time he's feeling good yet" statement yet. His arms took a step back not too long ago and the best thing I can do is not push anything in the way of talking about future material with him until he's solid. I will update you when he's solid but till then I'll just stop by and tell you about everything else.

Russel it's awesome people at ProgPower Europe were talking about us. We had such a great time playing that show and we had a great set to end our run for little while. Shark, Lady Zep, Rick, Fata, Cello, Spatch, Kenneth and all our friends on here......Thank you for the support and checking in...YOU ALL RULE!!

Wish you all the best and I will check in time to time and hope to have updates sooner than later.

METAL!!

Jasun

You guys are still a big favourite for many of us at PPEU that got to see you play that time. You guys were awesome both on and off stage. And every year you're still in the wishlist of many on the forum :)

I'm sure Troy will be fine in no-time. Just tell him about all the support he's getting on here, if he hasn't been checking by himself, and I'm sure it'll bring him right around again. Positive energy can help a lot in a healing process. We're all here rooting for you guys still, and will be till you kick us out :p

Thanks for stopping in Jasun, pass it on to Troy that he's totally the man!

I've actually been out in Iceland for the week on my honeymoon, my wife is also an aspiring bassist! :headbang:

Thanks guys....YOU RULE!!

Congrats Kenneth and ICELAND IS AWESOME. I had an amazing time in Iceland and you and your wife will love. Hit up Blue Lagoon my bro.....It's AWESOME!!

METAL!!

Jasun

Good to hear from from ya Jasun... Let me know if you guys are getting out to any shows or anything, would dig being able to catch up!!

Ya Rule..

Brett

The first time I heard Zero Hour (Stratagem was the song as I recall) was one the most mind-blowing experiences I've ever had in the realm of metal. You guys are largely responsible for getting me into a lot of really progressive stuff like Spiral Architect and Meshuggah. I actually discovered the latter based on an interview or something with Jasun where he praised their album obZen. Zero Hour is no doubt one of the most important metal bands for me, and Dark Deceiver has to be one the best albums since the beginning of the new millenium.

I hope Troy will get well soon and we'll all get to enjoy some more awesome material/shows on your part.

The first time I heard Zero Hour (Stratagem was the song as I recall) was one the most mind-blowing experiences I've ever had in the realm of metal. You guys are largely responsible for getting me into a lot of really progressive stuff like Spiral Architect and Meshuggah. I actually discovered the latter based on an interview or something with Jasun where he praised their album obZen. Zero Hour is no doubt one of the most important metal bands for me, and Dark Deceiver has to be one the best albums since the beginning of the new millenium.

I hope Troy will get well soon and we'll all get to enjoy some more awesome material/shows on your part.

I would agree> :)