Update

Good to hear he's able to play already :) Small steps get you a long way in the end, Troy!

Can't wait to hear the new material, Jasun :D Thanks for the update!

That's great news to know he's getting there. Soon he'll be dominating the fret board with his mad skills. You rule Troy!

YOU GUYS RULE!!!

Sorry for not getting on sooner guys......I haven't been doing much surfing of late.

Troy's left arm is moving forward and all I can say is it's a long process. He hasn't played in the last couple days as the nerve is doing some crazy regenerating at the moment.

2010 I feel will be a time to give everyone some real updates musically. As you all know it's all about Troy feeling he's ready physically and mentally.

Sending the METAL sign to you all.

Jasun

YOU GUYS RULE!!!

Sorry for not getting on sooner guys......I haven't been doing much surfing of late.

Troy's left arm is moving forward and all I can say is it's a long process. He hasn't played in the last couple days as the nerve is doing some crazy regenerating at the moment.

2010 I feel will be a time to give everyone some real updates musically. As you all know it's all about Troy feeling he's ready physically and mentally.

Sending the METAL sign to you all.

Jasun

Thanks for the update...ya'll take care! :)

Stacy

Hey guys!

Glad to see that Troy is recovering - slowly or not, it is still recovery! Better to take it slow and recover correctly than to go too fast and hurt himself again! I hope all is well in the land of the Tipton's and hope to see/talk with you guys soon!

Keep in touch!

\m/ \m/
Rick

Glad to hear he is improving! Hope he can make a full recovery so he can start playing again. Nerves can be a bitch to fuck up. I can imagine how that felt.

:ill: